[TI] Stuck in GG Alpha

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bombard, Feb 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bombard

Bombard User

Hi, How i can get out of Alpha gate, destroyed all alien, and when i try to klick next wave, or out of hole gate to the 1-1 map, nothing happened, 1-1 gate is highlighted but none impact. looks like that i´m somewhere intermediate state of nowhere. Help me, cannot continue gates, and matter of fact anything.
    MMO
    player ID 74973376
    Boomeranger

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Bombard

Have you tried some of the following to try and get out from the gate?

- Logout, clear your cache, then log back in
    - Try to clear your flash cache, instructions here (Scroll down for browser specific instructions)

What browser are you currently using to play darkorbit?

3. Bombard

Bombard User

Hello.

I tried those ways, but it didn't help too much. Browser is google chrome,
    and tried a few others browsers as well, no luck for me .I tried to destroy myself to going
    radiation zone so far , but same phenomenom still continues. i'm very truly lost in space :)

Shin1gamiX likes this.
  4. Shin1gamiX

Shin1gamiX User

I am also experiencing the same issues. In addition to that, my pet's been active, while I'm unable to de-activate it, and it's losing fuel as time passes. Been stuck for around 10+ hours. I've contacted customer service, a few minutes ago however and I'm waiting for a response.
    The only thing I'm assuming that will help fix this, would be a server restart. Though I'm unsure what effects this would have in our GG process in total. Whether it'd be lost or removed completely. This needs immediate action, and compensation honestly.

5. =Koichi=

=Koichi= User

use another ship> teleport the stuck ship with ship warp

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Bombard ,

Our systems show that you are currently located in your x-1 map, has your issue been resolved or are you still stuck? (A server restart has occured that may have fixed your issues already)

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as OP is not responsive to Mod.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.