Sunday bugs

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by .†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†., Mar 5, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Well like the title says I have noticed many posts about issues on Sunday now is my day to play the game and I can only change drone formation 1 time then it freezes 1 shot of rsb then it freezes and I have to change maps to be able to change formation 1 time and shoot 1 round of rsb.
    How is this game play worth any money?
    Premium and rebate is useless if you can't play the game right but I notice all your beloved robots are all having no issues what gives?
    Also my contact window is blank my assembly window is blank I had to refresh chat to get that to work and already cleared cache.
    6:55 servertime was hoping to do some gates got to wave 5 in kappa whole game froze now can't login.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
    aso_pika likes this.
  2. Excessive

Excessive User

This for me seems to be more of an issue when in X-1 map on weekends but does happen on other maps when trains are about, so quite often.
    BL maps and EBG are especially bad for it..