Bug Support form not working + old IT3 account loginError=97

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Artorias5678, Sep 29, 2026 at 6:10 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello,
    I am trying to contact DarkOrbit Support regarding an old account login issue, but the support form is currently not working for me.
    When I submit the form, I receive the following error:
    “Se ha producido un error. Inténtalo de nuevo más tarde.”
    I have already tried different browsers and different networks, but the result is the same.
    The account I am trying to recover/access is an old Italy 3 (IT3) account.
    When I try to log in through the website, I am redirected to:
    it3.darkorbit.com/index.es?action=externalHome&loginError=97
    The same account also fails to log in through the Unity client.
    I have already tested another account on the same PC, so the issue appears to be specific to this old account.
    Could a moderator please confirm whether the support form is currently experiencing issues and advise me on how I can contact Support?
    Thank you.​
     
  2. guerrom

    guerrom User

    If I may jump in, I'm having the same problem with my account: it freezes when firing, the NPCs are far away when I shoot, and I get an error message when I log in.