Support is no longer responding. Why ?

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Dead_Caffee, May 9, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can anyone tell me why the support is not responding like before ?

I wrote to them via
    Contact form
    on Tuesday and still have not received any notice or response from them.

P.S. SPAM Folder is cheked.

2. Could be many players contacted them. I don't if they respond according to importance but hold on a few more days then ask again.

3. Not sure maybe they've moved to discord lol , sure I see a post telling people if needing support contact Do support through discord ,yes i was like wth tooo

PĂĽÀĐÌŅ likes this.
  4. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Support :confused:? what's that o_O? you must be talking about World of Warcraft :cool: their customer support is 2nd to none:D

PĂĽÀĐÌŅ likes this.
  5. I have discord and they tell you to contact support page ...lol typical DO one hand doesn't know what the other is doing

jayherbo likes this.
  6. jayherbo

jayherbo User

In case you haven't noticed AI is running this Forum< watch top right corner when you post any commento_O

PĂĽÀĐÌŅ likes this.
  7. ONE_P1ECE

ONE_P1ECE User

Guys, Support doesn't work anymore...

I placed a report this MONDAY. And?? ^^D Nothing Happend... A violators still play and are not punished. Mayhem began. Do what you want

Our support doesn't care anyway.

Dead_Caffee and PĂĽÀĐÌŅ like this.
  8. This must be because there is an update coming, which could be "Support Reloaded" :D
    Or they have an insane backlog that takes many darkorbit light years to clear. :confused:
    Or.. we have been abandoned to our own miserable solitude in the farthest reaches of space. :(

9. is "all of the above" a choice too?

jayherbo likes this.
  10. Lol Support doesnt work, but Admins deleted a PUSHING KILLS post.

It's funny. Discreditation to them.

Seraphim and jayherbo like this.
  11. I took a few days off and actually went up in rank points so maybe they did do something. At times they do read posts and take action without responding

jayherbo likes this.
  12. Its not. Its accounts going dormant.
    When a solid event for AI comes up you will see your rank drop like a rock.
    So far I have watched battle hacks and AI ships get the royal treatment the past 10 years. I just play a bit now and PVP isnt worth it. Any new item introduced is maxed out quickly by violators.

I loved the guy showing the way something recently worked with a 2 year old account at over level 26 with an easily tracked record for violating the rules. He likes to post that there are no apps that help violators in the game.

Its a joke. Only honest regular players get rolled. Its a fact there is no support for honest players.

PĂĽÀĐÌŅ likes this.
  13. Good point. I log on to get extra then maybe play an hour at most unless I have a few gates. Game is not what it used to be and seems to get worse. I see pets go all over map and with 1 or 2 level. Can't lock on them they disappear and show up elsewhere. Go figure because I give up

14. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Support is responding to tickets as quickly as they can. Please be aware they are using a new ticketing system and it is not currently sending an auto reply, but they have confirmed they are receiving tickets.

I'm closing this thread as it has gone way off the original topic.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.