support

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ð∆ЯК¤∆ÐÍΞ§KIĹĹ∆™»»V«, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May i ask how long on average is takes support to reply to a request
    thanks

2. srbinas

srbinas User

Support is unsalaried here, so it can take 2-3 hours, on the weekend 1 - 2 days.

It took me on average 3 to 4 hours, but it is very different.

3. k i was wondering because i posted a request to them and a self generated reply came up tell me to look in forum ( which i did) then if it didnt help to reply to the msg. I replied and it has been 3 days almost and i haven't gotten anything back. So should i send it again?

4. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Support DOES work for BigPoint, therefore, gets money.

If you are talking about regular support, then about 48 hours, possibly longer depending on the issue.

On the forums however, all the moderators are volunteers, and not required to check hourly. But usually you can get a response from one of the players faster than a moderator.

If you are looking for a fast reply to a question, try posting it on the forums. People are always on and willing to help anyway they can.

I just saw you post this now, since it has been 3 days, I would either post it on the forums if possible. If not, then send it again.

5. yea m8 i have they told me to tell support... a bit of a never ending circle rly ;/
    so should i resend my email?

6. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

I would

7. It usually takes them the most 1 day even few hours if they read your email by any chance.
    that is my experience the most it took has been a day even on weekends.
    What i would suggest is to check again if u replied to the ticket number since its a lil confusing in the beginning.

8. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello Ð∆ЯК¤∆ÐÍΞ§KIĹĹ∆™»»V«

Thankyou to all for your answers.

The auto-reply is to indicate that your query has been received. There is a recommendation to check the Forums first, since you might be able to find your answer here without needing to discuss it with Support.
    If you have been directed to Support from the Forums, then please reply back to the Ticket created - ideally, you should receive a response within a day, however it may take a little longer (especially around this time of year when everyone is busier).

Closing, as this issue rests with Support.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Contact Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.