Switch from goli to veng

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mr_plaku™, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One quick question

I just won in trade veng but it doesnt appear on my hangar. how do i switch where do i find it , and of course i dont want to loose my venom coz i bought it with uri,
    just wanted to try the veng

2. Daedalus

Daedalus User

It should be visible in the allocation selection on the HANGAR Overview page. If not, it was not delivered to your account, probably due to a bug, even if you won the auction. Check your logs if you even ended up winning it.

3. If you won a ship on Auction you need to put it in specific hangar. To do that choose hangar where you want to put your new ship, choose the ship (bottom right of the page) and click on ALLOCATE button.
    This can be seen on this tutorial:
    http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/allocate-a-ship-tutorial.783/
    If you can't see your new ship try to reload page few times and if it still doesn't show up try to contact the support or just bid on another hour.

4. Hello mr_plaku™

The answer given by Dragon_Of_Dark™ is correct.

Thank you all for assisting with this thread.

Do you have any further questions?

5. Don't worry about the your designs they can not be lost.

6. Enjoy the game.

Closing as lack of response from OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.