ΣX:MΛCHINΛ

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by DeusExMachina, Apr 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. [​IMG]

Hello guys, my name's Ben (ΣX:MΛCHINΛ on client) and I'm a twenty year old from the United Kingdom, but I moved quite early on in life to Spain. I've been playing DarkOrbit since the year of 2008 where I registered an account named SKYN≡T or something along those lines, sadly over time I've forgotten what email I registered the account on and the password. Though it's not all that sad since I only reached the milestone of level 12 back then. I'm now as you can see above a level 11 Vengeance whose affiliation currently resides with UXB2. I play on the GB1 server. I seek to better myself in time within the game and generally have some fun, though hopefully once I'm of certain level and capability I'll be able to start helping newer players.

I'll keep it short and sweet for now, catch you guys around sometime.