Tactical Design Guide

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Bakjam, Dec 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bakjam

Bakjam User

EXPIRED

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  2. This is very informative, I did make some typing errors in the reply for you and added a spoiler to it for you to reduce the length of this post. This allows you to hide the information and just have headers showing allowing the reader to decide if they want to see that portion of the information.

If you pay attention to how the QUOTE works using the [ ] and the / then you can replace QUOTE with spoiler and get the result wanted. I do not understand what is causing the system to add the double spoiler on the venom as I am not putting anything in at the "Singularity:" but it is doing it.

3. pusat is freaking ridiculous i hate them all the ufes always hunt with them in lower maps and noobs can never run away with a vengeance now. so fast and 16 lasers!!!

4. neoonoma

neoonoma User

Bakjam how about you write some for pusat NPCS?

5. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

Pusat players often go with moth formation that makes their HP totaly exposed without shields. They melt like butter 1 on 1 ;)