[TEI] Assembly event drop rate on plasmide

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by onturky, May 12, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. onturky

onturky User

Right the drop rate on dev and sib are way too low and boss sib is like 20% which is not good even if you spend 6hrsd crafting a day you will not make it...

2. WiccaDio

WiccaDio User

kill bosses, ive gotten 100% drop rate on new crafting items.

3. Silviu

Silviu User

On Plasmide not even USib has 100% drop rate.

4. WiccaDio

WiccaDio User

Thats Uber Sib. Not Bosses.

Try bosses only, not Uber

5. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

I done the lordakia mission and got nothing from 115 lordakia kills and just 1 out of 10 boss's and this was on the final boss to finish the mission, making a drop rate for what i had killed 125 to 1.

6. Mucosum (Lordakia) - 5 ores per hour drop rate :eek: either normal or boss o_O No idea about uber.

7. Silviu

Silviu User

I know what USib is, i'm trying all of them, ubers have the highest drop rates of them all. I get around 70-80% drop rates on Uber Sibelons, 50-60% on Boss Sibelon and 20-30% on normal sibs.

8. WiccaDio

WiccaDio User

I just completed Kappa gate and bosses dropped 100% of the time. Ubers dropped only regular cargo.

9. Silviu

Silviu User

Hell of a statistic made out of 2 Boss Sibs and 0 Uber Sibs. And i can say that a GG is not same as 4-5. Kill 100 normal, boss and uber sib and then try and make a statistic, ok? Thanks.

LE: Don't get me wrong, 100 x Sibelon, count the Plasmide you got from them. 100 x Boss Sibelon, again, count the Plasmide, and 100 x Uber Sibelon, count the Plasmide. For each type of NPC, the number of Plasmide received out of 100 NPCs is the aproximate percentage as it may vary. So in total you have to kill 300 NPCs, when you've done that, please get back to us with your aquired data.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  10. WiccaDio

WiccaDio User

I'm just explaining what I experienced. Boss lords gave me mucosum 100% of the time. Uber saimons gave me 0 of the new cargo. Boss kristallins gave me plasmid 100% of the time while non bosses didn't.

This isn't science class, I was just sharing my findings as I CANNOT play and tally up 100 of each respective NPC because of the ungodly lag that I'm experiencing in WC server

So don't be all sassy and non-contributive because of your sass MR.

PuckerUp likes this.
  11. Silviu

Silviu User

I was talking about Plasmide and Sibelons only, from my first post to the last, if you read them again you can notice that ;)

WiccaDio likes this.
  12. WiccaDio

WiccaDio User

Then try boss Devos, I personally haven't had any sibs drop Plasmid. Devos, yes.

:D

13. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

ASTRAEA or other moderator. Can you confirm this:

"Update to the resource: Both with (now "YES") marked Resources next week will come into the shop expected. There was probably a little not quite as unique formulation in the FAQ by BP. It was planned NIE to grab the resources of the event begins at, in the shop. This should explicitly happen to your feedback back.;) "

http://de.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/assembly-system.107563/page-15

This is posted by BA-RescueKnight Board Admin ( google german to english translation )

Please confirm this ASAP

14. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

It as been said many times that what is posted on other forums cannot always be taken as being 100% accurate, also using google translate tends to throw the translation out of wack ( google translate speaks poor German) A more accurate translation is; The resources marked with (now "YES" ) are expected to be in the shop next week. There may have been an unclear formulation in the FAQ by BP and it was never planned to put the resources in the shop at the beginning of the event. This should be now noted when giving feedback.

15. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

That is why I asked to confirm that to us...
    ( twice in post ) I didn't say it is 100% sure. But seems pretty legit since they FAQ section is updated.
    I know that google is not so accurate so I also noted that this is translation. :p

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  16. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

I don't think any of the mod team will confirm until they get the OK from DO to make an OA.

17. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

I think it is possible that they will give that to us since they did really good hype with this new feature. And feature is great IMHO specialy for new players. Now maps are not empty anymore. So if they kick in resources for URI or for real money, probably they will make lots of money couse the price of stones will be high OFC. Who doesn't want surgeon design ( ugly looking but very useful design IMHO ) so lots of people will pay for that. But it is just my way of thinking.

Yea no problem for w8ing for them. I just wanna hear yes or no :D

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  18. Silviu

Silviu User

Boss Devos have kind of the same drop rate as Boss Sibs, just a bit lower. Anyways, i'm at 250 Plasmide now, with ~130 Uber Sibs, ~110 Boss Sibs, and ~50 Boss Devo. I'll be focusing on Boss Devos now, solely for the fac that i have no quest for any Boss or Uber Sib, and Boss Devos have a good drop rate if you think it takes 10s to kill one with x3, and with 12 radar and locator on pet you just jump from one to another.

19. Still got 2 weeks - not for the weak o_O Get strong :eek:

20. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

I will get surgeon :cool: but I want robobat drones too. I will deliver bill for liters and liters of coffeyyyyy to DO team :D :D