[TEI] Assembly event drop rate on plasmide

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by onturky, May 12, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Forget the drones :oops: Aim for the Surgeon :rolleyes: Fight hard it is worth it ;)

2. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

443 plasmide / 2211 scrap at the moment, 5 nights 3 hours of sleep only.

3. its to much for those of us that work full time, the drop rate is much to low.

PowerMad likes this.
  4. *MOONGLOW*

*MOONGLOW* User

lol my life outwith darkorbit is worth more than picking up scrap for that long , the drop rates far too low for your average player I'm lucky to play an hour a day kids and work etc see to that .

5. The only problem Ive seen is the scrap its to lil scrap in an hour if lucky 20 scraps its less then gate spins at this point they need to fix the scrap by making them drop more scraps like 10units not this 1unit at a time I quit the whole process after all I needed was scrap and saw how broken and waste of my time so thanks to DO team the assembly is dead the first week it was active people trying for the good stuff since last Friday maps been back to normal barely anyone farming for the units there over it so am I your not just wasting our time but our uri,and I thought this system could replaces gates for many but we still stuck on these gates as no one going to farm any of the units for ammo or special designs preffer you put the units in the stores at a good prices so we could buy it and stop this silly game of hide and seek.

6. Hey Man... I have live out of DO... I want to know whem they put scrap to sell in the shop, like they told in the anouncement??

KARMA[IND] likes this.
  7. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

so u finished getting plasmide?

8. The nice thing that I found is if killing a Sibelon you use Kami and kill the small stuff and don't waste any ammo and usually get a couple of the new ores while still killing the Sibelon. Mordons, Saimon, Boss Saimon, Lordakia they all go pop with Kami and even the Sibelon takes some damage from it. Just wish I had us3 server PET leveled enough to have level 3 gear.

9. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

OFC I have life out of DarkOrbit that is why i don't sleep at night to farm those stones. Im student and I'm working on racing cars when I have time. But it is hard and sooo sooo boring. Good music on youtube helped a lot.

I am used to all night gaming me and my friends know to play Dota 2 all nights for couple of weeks. But I need to study during day and i have understanding girlfriend ( she even finds my typing speed kind of hot looool :) loool ) so noone bothers me. But when this event is over i will look like zombie for couple of days :D :D
    Everyone has their stupid adiction mine is gaming :p

BTW. If someone is playing Dota 2 here shout ot to them. Im 4873 MMR if someone wants to play PM me.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  10. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

I'm a high school senior still resting from AP studying and got finals next week.