[TEI] BRING BACK 33 SPINS FOR KUIPER GATE BOXES PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by нуρєяSτσrm™, Nov 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigPoint are more than capable of doing this they just won't...

2. Than you Torpedo for posting this link that proves that the Kuiper Bonus Boxes were not a bug. http://imgur.com/czTwsM5

Enchantadorea likes this.
  3. No excuses why it changed then^ 100% for the money

4. Well this just Proves Everything To be Honest? Care to Explain BigPoint?

5. Says it all really... Oh that page has some very annoying adds and scripts too.

E2A; screenshotted it for later use as others should know.

E2a2: that post is still on the FB page too.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  6. Blue~Lazer

Blue~Lazer User

so, on 18th novemeber, the guy questions if 28-35 gg in a box was a bug or if to be launched on the lives, and dark orbit reply this is as is intended and will launch exactly as is on the tests. as i first said, BP speak poo and make excuses about errors ... they forget we have ALL seen questions arise since the test and remember what and where roughly we have seen comments which can later be brought up as proof that what we saw hours ago was how it was firstly intended. least i know now my darkorbit days are slowly dwindling. looking for new games already. sick of real life conmen to avoid, without online game conmen as well.

Enchantadorea and Darkomaani. like this.
  7. *Rob9614*

*Rob9614* User

Ddraig was telling me they had no plans on changing it so me and my clan bought doubler :p

Enchantadorea and Darkomaani. like this.
  8. Blue~Lazer

Blue~Lazer User

hope Ddraig bought doubler also then :)

9. Its actually pathetic we caught BigPoint red handed this time. They are not replying to facebook and completely ignoring our posts... Proves how much they care about money don't it?

10. *Rob9614*

*Rob9614* User

probably counting the money lol

11. Probably they are so bloody dodgy ... -_-

12. They are stupid, they make a mistake, and players think they did it on purpose so we could have a fun weekend. Then 12 hours later they change it to something crappy. We are not on the list for them to make happy. Having the ability for a time to collect 35 spins in one box was awesome. I thought hey they figured out that if the players are happy, they'll play more, spend more. But nope they stupid.

Enchantadorea and Blue~Lazer like this.
  13. They never even Cared in the first place. They're not going look at this post or anything they are pathetic. We provided proof then you have stupid players who think that Darkorbit/Bigpoint is always truthful? Proves how stupid this community is. We are the ones with the common sense. They players are just Bigpoints Brainwashed Dolls

14. dreamamine

dreamamine User

Considering this: http://imgur.com/czTwsM5

It does make one wonder![​IMG] [​IMG]

15. See what i mean by we've provided proof and lied to this community? So many refunds are going to happen If they don't fix it

16. Sure does make one wonder if there's a lack of communication somewhere.

17. Yeah But why lie to us? like seriously?

18. I have 2 say I was overjoyed with this event in its beginning, it gave new and old players a chance to bring their accounts up to a decent standing and it gave the uber FEs to exploit it even further were the weak get weaker and the strong get stronger and those in between to enjoy the game once more. I personally think that this exercise was to entice those that quit the game to return because we all know that this game is near to destruction . Again big points chance factor is rammed even further down our throats for us to swallow. I enjoyed this event and after a heavy day stayed up excessively late to play once again and for once it looked like Big Points dev team was giving something worthwhile for once but instead Big Points dev team messed it up once again. Me myself as a long time player and after 2 years away from the game was overjoyed when I heard of the rewards for the gate from friends that still played I decided to return and participate. When I received Big points email advertising this new gate it enticed me further to invest a little money and my time to give them another chance and to be honest I feel that I have been robbed by them once again as do a lot of player from the Dark orbit chat went to pot shortly after the server restart. BIG POINT buck your ideas up and give something back to the players that are supporting you instead of just taking all the time you owe it to your customers else you wont have any.......

19. It's me Sanket.s.Mhatre.
    You can see the whole image here.
    http://i.imgur.com/tSRSvKr.png

20. Thank you for posting this Imgur and supporting us with this crap that we have to put up with all the time... Appreciate the notice. Noticed how most darkorbit players are blind by the fact that Bigpoint lied to them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.