[TEI] Crafting Event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Secret_Finger, May 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. LEON...

LEON... User

yeah just been reading it.
    i dont understand why we can only make 1 drone design, when we should be able to make up to 10 ( 1 for each drone )

2. They are recipes. They are one use. They are supposed to be able to be found just like the Resources. If you get lucky you might find another recipe to craft another. The A.S. is supposed to intrigue you into BUYING the designs you craft also not just GIVE them to you.

3. TITANONE

TITANONE User

It doesn't matter if cant even play the game. I am paying for premium and can't play because of freezing. I am about to quit this game forever and ask for a refund.

SauronL and jager33 like this.
  4. jager33

jager33 User

i already canceled my premium

5. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are currently aware the current event has met with some lag issues causing the game itself to appear difficult. This lag has made shooting the NPC's difficult as well as the spawn rate of the cargo. I myself flew the maps last night and noticed may new ores through out the lowers. I can assume that the players did not see them immediately and moved on to more NPC's.

Please know that we are working on it.

Recent post on lag thread should provide some further information:

http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/b...ay-09-2016-feedback.114234/page-6#post-891525

We appreciate your patience as we work to get this matter resolved.
    Have a nice day
    Astraea

6. LEON...

LEON... User

hello astraea,
    just wondering if dark orbit as made a mistake with the robo bat design on the crafting.
    i can make 1 robo bat design to go on only 1 drone.
    it says the blueprint cannot be used again, i dont understand why only one drone can be crafted in this 2 week event, when i have 10 drones.
    i worked hard to collect the ore for that crafted design only to find out that it can only be done once. so now i have 1 blue robo bat design and unable to make anymore

7. So taking off jump chip cpu has removed almost all lag dealing with alien freezing.

8. Agreed

9. MK-84

MK-84 User

As i see it, this event is not suppose to be a Well-Fare give away....I think it is one of the best events Dark Orbit has done...Everyone has a chance to build something. The problem is most players want everything with as little effort put forward as possible..Work for what you get...not that hard...just do it.

I personally would like to thank the developers of the game for making one of the most fair events...there were a few technical issues but for the most part you have taken care of them in short order....Thanks...

You guys do not get enough credit for what you do...

jackknife and DeviliciousCake like this.
  10. How long have you been playing?

11. This. +1

PS: You should now be able to craft multiple drone designs

12. Yeah everyone has time to shoot 40k somthing devs for one plastmide each.
    Yeah everyone has time to shoot 90k somthing mordons for one scrap each
    You hear yourself?
    Intention is good, Droprate sucks.

13. As seen on log-in page -

THE FIGHT FOR ESSENTIAL RESOURCES HAS BEGUN

DO is going back to it original statement don't you think o_O PvP optional...Now go get any of those resources :rolleyes:

14. LEON...

LEON... User

thankyou dark orbit, had a rocky week but come through good in the end