[TEI] Epsilon Gate: Goliath surprise pack - Explanation

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MadChèmist., Apr 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Epsilon Gate: Goliath surprise pack
    Package Contents You have a chance to win one of the following rewards from the corresponding package.
    • Goliath Surprise Pack: One Centaur, Peacemaker, Sovereign, Vanquisher, or Surgeon Goliath design. (Please keep in mind that should you already own one of these, you will not receive a duplicate identical design.)

But i still have some questions that are not really clear for me.

1. How many designs can some one win form this Pack? 3/5 . Since Peacemaker, Sovereign, Vanquisher are all company focused designs , is possible for a vru to get vanquisher or he can get any only peacemaker? i guess is 5 but i want to be sure.

2. "Please keep in mind that should you already own one of these, you will not receive a duplicate identical design." , what should this mean? If i own one of those i will not recive anything?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  1. HeyItsMe!!

HeyItsMe!! User

1. i understand that u have a CHANCE of win ONE of these designs, no matter what company you are u can win as peacemaker as vanquisher or sovereign

2. i suppose is something like kuiper, ie in kuiper if you are lucky and win one of the design but u already have it then 200k will be booked, so in this case if u win one of these and u already have it then u wont receive anything :V

2. First statement is true , just won a vanquisher as vru ...

Second one i guess is true also , since i seen a post saying he did 6 gates and got 3 designs

3. Waste of a special as the only design I do not already have is the Centaur.

4. I have one question i see the lf4 at the top does it come with the packs or its either the packs or and lf4?

5. HeyItsMe!!

HeyItsMe!! User

i noticed that too, looks like there is a missing gate.
    there are 5 different new rewards for a different gate but there are only 4 gates, so i think there is a missing gate, maybe kappa or zeta.
    hopefully i'm not going to do any of those gates. darkorbit is being bugorbit as before :v

6. I also came to the fourm too see if i clould fing some info but no luck yet

7. I dont understand the lf4 one says either an lf4 or x4 ammo but what gate are they talking about epilon maybe and then the Goliath Surprise Pack as far as I can tell if u win a lf4 no design if u get a design no lf4 seems odd should be u can get both not one or the other but thats just me.

8. to do the gates is it on now all day Friday or at 12pm night time on Friday goin in to sat/day

9. HeyItsMe!!

HeyItsMe!! User

it's supposed that a gate which usually don't give LF4 will give u ONE or x4 instead (for example zeta), but there is no gate rewarding the LF4 mentioned.
    so, as i said maybe is a missing gate or maybe there is not LF4 this time and they just miswritten it, as others post before :v

and if u do epsilon this weekend u have a CHANCE to win an LF4 (as always) and a CHANCE to get a DESIGN at the same time (only this weekend)

=KAP=[ØØØ] likes this.
  10. There are 4 weekends , always same 4 gates , epsilon , delta , kuiper and lambda , and those 5 events are rolled between those 4 gates.

This weekend is no LF4

Also you can get both LF4 and design from Epsilon , trust me done enough

until monday 00:00 your server time

11. ok ty mad but is it on now ga1 server time all day Friday or sat/day be good to do it

12. Right now it is on , It started on Firday 00(thursday 23:59) and ends on monday 00(sunday 23:59)

13. ty mad goin to pop epsilon now :)

14. i did 9 epsilons. 2 gave me designs, vanquisher and peace maker. the rest just gave me jump credits and ammo??? 300 x3 and 3 jump credits...

bob_splendy likes this.
  15. That sucks got an lf4 and design first try.

16. 5 green booty key(s) collected.
    Part received for the Kronos Gate.
    Epsilon Gate completed
    Received item: Ship Design - Centaur
    Received item: Laser - LF-4
    10 log-disks collected.
    You received 178200 honor.
    You received 5500000 EP.

Took 1550 gg spins to build , butt got some stuff..................

HeyItsMe!! likes this.
  17. 5 Gates and I got only designs I don't need ,why am I getting vru and mmo designs if I'm eic ? 2 of them gave me nothing ,

18. ok i did 4 epsi i got peacemaker i got sovereign i got 2 lf4 :) well done BP :)

19. krull69

krull69 User

epsilon Gate completed.
    You received 20000 UCB-100 laser ammo.
    You received 10 log-disks.
    You received 5 green booty key(s).
    2 parts received for the Kronos Gate.
    You received 130 PLT-2021 rockets.
    You received 1329 MCB-25 laser ammo.
    You received extra energy for the galaxy-gate generator 4 times.
    You received 5,250,000 EP.
    You received 157500 honor points.
    You received 25,000 Uridium.
    :(

YOUNG^BLOOD™ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.