[TEI] Space Screen Stuck on Calendar

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ßorenoßoß™, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since the update can no longer get to space map it is stuck at the Calendar screen. The game is now unplayable .

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  2. adamofo1

adamofo1 User

same thing happened to me 2 hours a go an is still the same

3. Still happening

4. for the record I've been trying to log in since 4:00am its now 2:00 pm and nothing. I have deleted and redownloaded the program and nothing works so I would say this problem isn't getting fixed until tomorrow. New client went live sometime 1:00 am and its been more than 12 hours now.

5. Great Waste of Todays Time Dark Orbit!

6. Awesome take my money and then screw me out of play time and the end of the event with no compensation not even a word anywhere about we know there is an issue and we working on it . Complete Darkness .

7. Raveman100

Raveman100 User

ahhh DarkOrbit... where customer service is relegated to the paying robotic hordes. The rest of us are screwed.

8. Since the update can no longer get to space map it is stuck at the Calendar screen all day. The game is now unplayable you need to tell us when it will be up and running....time stamp 10:24 5/25/2021

9. ~!joshua!~

~!joshua!~ User

I still couldn't play. Still stuck on Calendar screen now i have missed the chaos prots event

10. The same is here, yesterday after many restarts I managed to bypass the Calendar loading screen, but now after one and a half hours I am still trying and can't login. This is a joke.

11. adamofo1

adamofo1 User

omg still the same stuck on loading screen 11,14am 26,5,2012

12. Asgard31

Asgard31 User

There needs to be compensation for this downtime. I have been unable to connect on the space page for two days now. Never got the finish the chaos prot event, was in the process of completing an Epsilon gate for a bonus 1.5 mil honor (it has changed now). Had honor and ep boosters running which have probably run out by now. Have rebate running, can't use it. One more day down and I won't complete the monthly calendar losing out on the indoctrine accelerators. Get it together DO. Why are none of you moderators responding to anyone in these forums? How about a statement as to what is going on!?

13. same locked out of game what the hell

14. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

welcome to DARK ORBIT REBROKEN...........

15. edlee1975

edlee1975 User

I see no one in DO is going to comment on this problem, I know you guys are from Germany give us something here . we will leave this shitty game if you guys don't tell us what's up or do what needs to be done

16. Same here. GA2 no play screen stuck at quarter loading.
    Boosters wasting rank dropping off 2 days and thought play orbit but no.
    I wonder of those that bot are still playing I think so cause my rank is dropping by the minute so i am guessing only people in orbit no are on auto.

Support said the Devs know and working on it but since the update only got nuttin...

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2021
  17. They indeed are working on it, we got official announcement in the Discord server, but so far we are waiting and are not sure how much more time it will take.

18. happend after the update for me

-zombiedude- likes this.
  19. same here stuck on day 24 with white check mark. reloaded restarted everything same as above

20. K, we now have a official announcement there on main page.
    Hello Space Pilots,

Since the sync yesterday, there have been a lot of reports from players experiencing install problems with the DarkOrbit client and not being able to access the space map. We are aware of this and we are currently looking into it.

Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the problems.

Your DarkOrbit Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.