[TEI] Tech itmes : Explosive Charging Blob

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TheIrisWIL[LCT], Dec 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. the event tech items you get from the battle pass doesnt seem to work, i cant figure out how to use it or set it off. ive tried while i had other tech items activated, while i had non activated, when i had an alien lock with and without firing, ive tried while i was surround by aliens and ive tried when i was alone on the map.

ive clicked it once, double clicked it and even put it on my hot key list and tried various ways previously stated. how am i supposed to activate the Explosive Charging Blob?

2. If I'm not mistaken the blob is to be used on player ships and not npc's.

TheIrisWIL[LCT] likes this.
  3. The Explosive charge blob is a pvp tech item, same as the Blazing Trail tech which will damage any players that come contact with the blazes while you fly on a path (doesn't stack damage even when you're setting the blaze on one spot, better to spread it out)

The explosive charge blob requires you to lock on an enemy player's ship, must be in range (600 server range, same as the range of firing your lasers) and in order for it to explode you must be near it, the function is similar to mines used by the Emperor npcs inside the Hades gate but it will explode eventually instead of having to require multiple targets with a plus and minus icon above hovering their ships.

If your enemy uses ISH while you use it, then it won't have any effect, if an enemy uses EMP while the blob is attached to them it will be deactivated.

The blob will deal around 600,000 damage as i remember, if not then probably it will vary depending on the range of your ship towards the enemy player, as long as it explodes it will only deal the damage on that player that you targeted the blob with.

TheIrisWIL[LCT] likes this.