[SC] terms of agreement

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CPT_DOLPHIN, Oct 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in the terms it states no outside programs allowed but we real players see a massive amount og botting going on and nothing being done about it you never see a mod in game checking maps for botters and when we try to stop them ourselves the botting player calls foul on us we get banned for popping their ships this has made many good players leave the game because we all feel that you dont care about cheaters just the real players calling them out in chan and recieving a ban for doing your jobs .

2. so true yup i see it lots terms it states no outside programs allowed y is this go on and no stop to it

3. Sheer negligence. On all accounts the bot programs supposedly buys premium and rebate so this incentive alone is probably enough for Bigpoint to keep the bots as they make money for the business. I really dislike the fact that it's been almost two decades and this game till persists with bot users. When I go hunting in maps the majority of ships I shoot are on auto pilot which takes away the dynamic of the game. I have advocated against bot users for years and have never received any response from the dev team/admin team at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.