[GI] Tetrathrin Daily/Weekly Missions Quest Giver Name

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HunterCataOfficial, Jul 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are daily missions and weekly missions that give you tetrathrin once you complete 'em. These quests have a quest giver whose name I don't know. Can I know his name? If there is a thread that contains his name, link it instead.

The information can help in understanding more the game's lore.

Thanks in advance!

2. Quest giver used to be Nyx but ive not played properly in a few years that may have changed?

3. There are lots of quest givers:
    • Nyx (gives out some event quests, lvl 17 daily quests [quests that give you 4k uri] and certain normal missions);
    • Your Company Leader (gives out most of your normal missions, challenges, lvl 3 daily missions [quests that give you 1k uri, even tho they're unlocked at lvl 5] and certain event quests);
    • Enemy Company Leader (gives out black light related quests)
    • Amita Mishra (gives out some black light missions and lvl 10 daily quests [quests that give you 2k uri] and probably certain event quests).
    • Black Light (gives out the "We Own Your Identity" quest, i think!)
    • M.A.S.Q.U.E. (gives out certain M.A.S.Q.U.E.-related event quests)
    • MINISTRY (gives out most of the black light quests)
    I don't know if HULL, UEF and HELIX are quest givers, but they're mentioned in mission "Death is Fleeting" and "Player 4, Press Start", so I felt like adding them here, but not to the list of quest givers.

This is the guy I'm trying to identify. If you know his name, let me know.
    https://prnt.sc/ts1rtq

4. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello HunterCataOfficial

I asked around yesterday

And we really don't know ..Lol

I hope to give you an answer soon :)

Regards Rogue

5. Hello, Rogue.

When the answer is known, I would advise you to send me a private message about it, so we don't keep this thread open for a long period of time, as it has been open for quite some time.

With this message, I would like this thread to be closed, with the condition that you send me in private message the name of the said quest giver.

6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.