*THE*1*N*0NLY*

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by *THE*1*N*0NLY*[ITGS], Apr 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello everyone! So I would like to introduce myself to the DO community! I play on the USA East 1 server under EIC. I have played DO since around 2008. But this account is my first dedicated account. This account started in 2013. And is active to this day. When I started this account I joined small noob clans here and there until I found ITG2, the 2nd clan for ITGS. I stuck with this clan until I became basic fe and level 16. Then I was promoted to the main clan. It was in ITGS that I made so many awesome friends. I've had a great time flying in ITGS with prometheis, XiaoYi, Spitfire as most would know him, and many more. However, sadly some clans don't survive to the end I noticed that the clan started dying. Along with the server. Some of my friends left the clan while others just got inactive. And so I took a few months of a break from the game as I was upset with the inactivity. I returned a month ago from typing this to see that I was still in ITGS and that the clan had completely died. Prometheis wasn't even the leader anymore... with my spirit somewhat crushed, I decided that I'd give one last try to find a clan that I could make good friends in and have a great time playing the game again. And so I found the Above And Beyond [AAB] clan. Where I reside as of now. And this clan has saved me from completely giving up on the game. Not only that, but I've found some old friends like Spitfire have moved to this clan. And met some new friends. And even though we are in a few unwanted wars at the moment, we will fight back and stay strong together! Remember, teamwork leads to success!

ЯΔIĐΞN™ likes this.
  2. Cookie

Cookie User

Is this Nike?

3. No. My old username was knitejr8 however

4. rottsreign

rottsreign User

I'm a noob. I just left a clan 'cause everyone was leaving...then they left the company. :( At one point I left clan because of wars (that the other clan members started and then they left). I returned to the clan and was only there for a short time when the leader left the company. It is so discouraging. I thought I'd made some friends but they went elsewhere...and yes they've invited me to join them but I'm torn...Plus I really don't think I want to join up with peep who leave so easily (not just leave their clan but the company). So now I'm clanless (again). This is prob a mistake too but needed to vent seemed like a good place. :)