The Astral Bug

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Oct 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I posted about this before, and I've actually now discovered what the cause/issue is, sorta.

So before I posted, in Astral I get stuck sometimes, it won't let me jump, and I have to sit there for 5mins till it kicks me out, then once I'm at my home base, I can't log out, or leave the map, so again, must wait till 5mins, be disconnected and then close everything and restart the game. Huge waste of time, and it's honestly destroyed my will to live in this game. Anyways, yeah here's the bug, for the love of god FIX IT.

When you finish a wave and select your reward, it spawns you center of the 3 portals, your 2 options and the home gate below. The game sometimes highlights the portal jump, like you can do it, however if you click you, you're now stuck.

This has been trapping me, why it does it I have no god damn idea, but it happens to me all the time and I'm forced to waste over 10 minutes of my life.

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º,

Next time you are in Astral and get to the end of a wave, try moving your ship before clicking to see if that makes any difference. Please let me know and we'll write this up and send it up to the game team for investigation.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
  3. Moving ship drops their jump option, just out of a snap lock reaction i click the highlighted option to jump and it bugs the game.