[TI] The errors need to stop

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Vaargo_Blight, May 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not just when servers are down, or when syncing is in process.
    This happens daily, I could be changing from shop screen to hanger and I will get 503 error.
    I could be spinning on GG, I will get a restart message pop up, I'll click it and there is the 503 error.

This has been going on for weeks, please can something be done about this.
    I'm also very disappointed that players have not been compensated for these constant issues.
    Especially considering on sunday (double GG rewards) the servers were down for 8 hours.
    All we get is a copy and paste "we are truly sorry"

Think about the players and how frustrating this is, and how many hours of boosters have been lost thanks to the crashes in game. I beg the company to sort the servers out once and for all.

2. bisphenol

bisphenol User

I can't even start the game to claim a daily bonus, but the devs are announcing another event - Agatus Breach. Go figure. And I already complained about the same thing yet no mods or admins even answered more than 24 hours after, not to mention that something has been done about it... this is the game with worst support I've ever played.

SPYDERBITE and ]Coldheart[ like this.
  3. I didn't want to say anything about that, I still have a lot of faith in BigPoint and their team. They have a lot of money behind them thanks to recent deals made and obviously the money made from their games. They have the resources but they just don't do what is needed.
    However I have to agree, I have played a lot of games, even mobile games with less than 50,000 downloads, and I've never experienced a support team quite this bad.

SPYDERBITE and ]Coldheart[ like this.
  4. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

this is one of the reasons i stopped paying for this game ,10 yrs ive put up with them saying clear your cache when its there fault and get ignored when i post in technical problems in forum

5. This is why i quit over a year ago, buy uri for boosters game goes down support says to bad or we will give compensation for all even players who didn't pay. Didn't think the game could get worse but each time i check forums incase they bring the game to Unity there are only complaints.

6. Barracuda

Barracuda User

WHEN A GAMING COMPANY RECRUITS MRS. BROWNS 5TH GRADE COMPUTER CLASS AS ITS PRIMARY CODING TEAM, BAD THINGS ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN AND IN THIS CASE IT HAS. THEY HAVE NEVER CARED OR TRIED TO MAKE A QUALITY GAME, THERE ARE MORE HOLES IN THE PROGRAM THEN IN A SWISS CHEESE, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ENOUGH COMING IN TO KEEP THEM IN BEER UND PRETZELS THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT.

7. guys, it's not like they don't want to fix the game, the team isn't very big and is not supporting only DO, but farmerama, seafight and the other games. At the moment they are fixing the delayed Unity client for Seafight. It will get released on 25th of May this year, after that DO should get all the attention.

8. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

DARK ORBIT ERRORS every time!! I am paying for HEADACHES...

9. If they are having that much of an issue 'fixing' a game due to low numbers of coders, etc.... then why can't they wake up and stop the silly way the update and roll out junk? If they are busy on the Unity work for one game.... let the other games float, not throw out 'codeblocks' .

10. The unity client of Seafight is already out https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/unity-release.179998/#post-560272 Now I am waiting to see if they will start working on DO Unity. But as we have no official info yet I am starting to doubt it. Now the interesting thing is that the devs today created an update to our client and introduced things to improve our login screen so this is a sign that the devs started working on DO again, which means that we might get some great news soon, I just hope that the devs don't let us down and earn our approval again.

11. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Is it today's update to "improve" the login screen that's causing all the noted loading problems?

Does one have to apply the update to still play?

PNW

12. Every time i see a update coming we are stuck and can't play the game .

Whats going wrong here, its getting frustrated just saying last time we are stuck for days.....
    But i will be waiting a little longer ....

13. I want to know why they wont even acknowledge there is an issue and give us some info or progress something. This bs thousands of dollars they have taken from each of us and treat us like we the enemy. Wont speak to us keep us in the dark and if dont like what u saying baned.

Its been over 12 hrs have sent support ticket have posted all over the forum and in Discord and still get crickets

14. varatrum

varatrum User

Hi guys, I'm also experience the problem during the update. The DarkOrbit Client is stock in loading, so i cannot proceed to play.

15. My god DO get a new hamster

~RAVEN~1 and ζΞApeviAΞζ like this.
  16. PacificNW

PacificNW User

yep. had to update and now screwed.

wish i'd had a choice. well i guess i did have choice, i just made the wrong one.

oh well, imagine maps are pretty empty now. npcs wondering where everyone has gone.

hope it gets fixed soon. see you in the world.

PNW

17. You must be new here, BP compensating? LOL. The boosters from the code they gave was was a shocker as is, trash compensation btw, did nothing still couldn't play after activating the boosters that run WHEN YOU'RE NOT ONLINE. Should have seen the numerous issues we had in the past where compensation was demanded and they literally told us we agreed to their terms and they don't have to do jack because they own our accounts so therefore nothing needs to be given to us.

18. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

welcome to dark orbit rebroken........

19. Hello Dark Orbit Tech , I would like to suggest a solution , rollback the update it is obviously very broken and causing more issues than it is fixing roll it back . Test it fix it re release it at least we get to play the game again and we feel less robed

bonechrusher likes this.
  20. DarkOrbit = Reloaded with a million bugs. o_O

miniknally likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.