The Game e-mail system

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by The_Singularity, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello,

This is a problem that needs to be fixed. I have sent not one e-mail to any player outside of my clan. I have received a message from a player outside of my clan and unable to reply to this person as it comes up with the message

This message was not sent! Level 19 players may only send 19 messages to users that are not in their contacts or clan for a span of 24 hours.

Now, I have asked that this be fixed previously and obviously it has not.
    Can this be fixed please as it is very annoying that I and the other user have to wait for however long before I can reply to the message. And if I happen to send an e-mail to the clan before I reply to this person, then it is another 24 hours before I can reply.

Thanks
    The_Singularity
    GA3
    User ID 78067795

2. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

As we has passed this on to have this issue investigated further, it is one of the item that has not been processed as of yet. I will pass it along again in hopes of a better result.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Have a lovely day!
    Astraea