The Infamous EggSucker(LINK)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by -LINKINKILLIN-, Dec 29, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Most people on East 2 know me as probably the trippiest kid you'll ever talk to lol. BUT, never the less, a bit about me. I'm 17 years young, live not far outside of Philadelphia PA, and I love baseball, kickboxing, wrestling, rugby, fishing, swimming, mountain biking, snowboarding, I'm trying to learn to ice skate correctly lol, swimming, screwing around in public, watching football (GO EAGLES), hiking, and hunting. Right now, I work at a horse stable where I shovel horse crap (it's better than it sounds lol) and at Kohls, where I work retail. On top of that, I play baseball and rugby at my high school and I'm a council member on our ski and board club. I have a younger sister with cerebral palsy, she actually just had major spinal surgery and is recuperating very well, and she is probably my favorite person in the world. I've played DO for 5 years now, and I've learned a lot not only about the game, but from the people in it. I love playing, not for the satisfaction of hunting others, but getting to talk and share and gain knowledge from others past experiences. The game is a great way to get to know people for more than just their ship or avatar, and that's the thing I like the best about Dark Orbit. If you ever see me on East 2 feel free to give me a shout, and peace all ^^ have a happy New Year!

Egg(LINK)

2. EGGY lol, hahaha, finally i am starting to see folks from usa2 in forums again.

-LINKINKILLIN- likes this.
  3. Lol we're gonna slowly take over the forums bro ;)

Egg(LINK)

4. chixonator

chixonator User

hey!! wheres your signature

5. BallistikD

BallistikD User

Man your just a kid, well that explains everything. LoL. All the best Egg and for your sister. Happy Hunting.

6. I still have it saved lol I haven't fooled around enough on these forums yet to put it back on. Thanks for making it tho man, I really really liked it!

^so I posted this 5 minutes ago, and I went to put it on, and... Idk how. It isn't letting me select files on my laptop for signature images, only URLs. And I'm not sure how, if indeed their is a way, to convert the picture into a URL so I could copy it ._. I'm stuck lol

Egg(LINK)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  7. chixonator

chixonator User

if you go to the old forums on my sig page you can get the url from where i posted it there, link in my signature

8. im here too :p

9. chixonator

chixonator User

go away o_O

10. Got my sexy back [​IMG] Thanks chix. You should come on over to East 2 sometime man, I hope to see ya around ^^

Thanks again! Egg(LINK)

11. chixonator

chixonator User

east 2 is to nooby for me xD

12. Haha it's getting better... sort of ;)

13. chixonator

chixonator User

if my ship from west went to east id be ranked 30

14. Egg you are awesome =0

15. Blah

Blah User

Egg :D finnaly someone from east two posting in forums

16. whats up brohaneggington? lol i posted one of these...mine seems so dull as i read othere sad face

eggsamich

Last edited by moderator: Nov 26, 2014