[UI] the need for more storage space

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tonka-toy, Jun 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

hi all
    im sure by now everyone has had the problem of sepped rounds running out during events .with the events requiring lots of ammo over multiple days it takes weeks to regain all the sep required for the million sepp cap by that time another event comes on and you run out quicker ,so could this an perfect time to upgrade storage in skylab say 20 to maybe 25 then at least the majority of us can get the sepp back quicker

IdoBexi and DarkMarsGR like this.
  2. You make a valid point. These events really tax the ammo and per that the boost from ore. However you did not mention increasing the rate that the Seprom, and others are created. I have noticed Seprom generation rates are actually decreasing. Its pretty alarming and I look daily.

IdoBexi likes this.
  3. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

didnt notice that but recently been less inclined to be bothered, after last 3 eveents it left me potless and took 2 wks to half way recover .Iam grad becoming more despondent.