[SC] The new Assembly feature

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FreddyKrueger, Jan 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Poor people keep crying. I just got over 7k abr from lf4s and fusion shields I had at lvl 16. Didnt even touch bo2 yet. Im pretty happy. I rather spend 1,2m uri for 7k abr than farm 350 qz portals. If you like to farm qz instead you are welcome to do so. If you dont want to use 10.5k uri to disassemble old items, you can sell them for credits. Anyway, I stick to my original idea. You probably never had many lvl 16 items anyway if you cant afford now to salvage them.

2. I'm not poor but I'm also not gonna spend all my money for upgrades that increase damage by 7%, it's wack. It's so greedy to make it cost 10,000 uridium plus just to remove upgrades that you also already paid for.

This game is just greedy, you can tell they are dying financially because of how expensive they make every new feature.

3. No Offence bro,.. but you wasted your Uridium.

All ya had to do is a a few QZ's or Gates to get enough ABR to upgrade those BO3's

Disassembly is a Total Rip-Off

4. Freddy your are obviously a negative Nancy so I'm just going to say this much to your ignorant comment. If your smarter than a gnat which obviously you are not you wont get a push ban. Read my statement again kill them without taking negative let that sink in for a few maybe the light bulb will come on that very dark cavern of yours.

5. True.

Idk what to say, alright then. I mean, I know how push banning works so I don't need to discuss it.

6. FreddyKrueger I meant no disrespect but believe me when I say the way I'm doing what I'm doing will not result in a ban of any sort. As per the 3 million uri I made 2 million of it grinding during the frozen labyrinth event. The amount of uri I made everyday was insane by far the best event DO has ever put on. So once again I sincerely apologize to you if I have offended you in anyway.