The Salvo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Jan 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Laser dmg is going to out-do rockets anytime... especially when your shooting lasers, rockets, and the launcher at the person...

cooljak96 likes this.
  2. VESPID

VESPID User

True, but that opens alot of space for shield gens....right?

3. even with shield gens this things only reaching 40k max dmg while others are shooting 100k+

4. VESPID

VESPID User

Well yea which 40k is certainly more than the BB damage, I have gone speed config with them and still popped a few.

Most of the same items I used are available for this ship too.

5. My BB hits over 70k.... its fe with a few lf-4's...
    Besides that I'm pretty sure a UFE BB will hit over 150k

6. VESPID

VESPID User

Hmmm....I see your point.
    Perhaps I'll offer a modifier for each 4 levels of the rocket launcher.
    x2 at level 4, x3 at level 8, x4 at level 12, x5 at level 16 for all non hellstorm rockets.

7. Still not going to be enough dmg... that's about 50k max

8. REMOVED

Anyway, I don't agree with this idea. It's unnecessary.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    cooljak96 likes this.
  9. VESPID

VESPID User

R-310 rocket: up tp 1 k dmg each.
    x2 dmg modifier after full launcher upgrade. Up to 2k dmg each.

PLT-2620 rocket: up to 2k dmg each.
    x2 dmg modifier, up to 4k dmg each.

PLT-2120 rocket: up to 4k dmg each.
    x2 dmg modifier, up to 8k each.

PLT-3030 rocket: up to 6k dmg each.
    x2 dmg modifier, up to 12k dmg each.

Now keep in mind that this is the base damage before all the further damage bonuses available, this ship can fire 4 of these rockets at a time in concert with the eco type rockets.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  10. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Yawn, still to weak in every way, expensive and worthless.

11. Calculating in reload times, even with the 50% upgrade, it still hardly makes a scratch.

This ship will get owned by everything out there.

12. VESPID

VESPID User

How about now....

13. I still think this idea is too out there and no one would see the benefit of a ship that only uses rockets. Perhaps the only use for it is once every 10 days when the pop 20 saimons with rockets only for one booty key daily comes up.

14. burkey

burkey User

I do not think anyone would want to not have lasers on a ship, u might as well be the asteroid on the space map....

TheTaser(V) and cooljak96 like this.
  15. This ship doesn't make sense. Everyone is saying underpowered, but I find quite the opposite. You take a 3030 rocket with 17,800 damage(sep, chevron, and bio) and multiply it by 4, you get 71,000 damage. Then you get x5 the damage with a level 16 rocket launcher, and I find 356,000 damage per rocket. Combine that with premium double rocket fire.
    NO. Stop making ideas. Wanna know why? Cause we all say NO.

16. VESPID

VESPID User

LOL....I can't believe Taser is the only one that got the math I have been trying to bring to light regarding the damage. It is just too bad he blames the Idea for ignorance.
    Oh and guys, please stick to the forum rules regarding the posting on the ideas.
    Thank you.

17. VESPID

VESPID User

Ok so what I am too understand is that the dmg now has to be reduced????
    By how much??

18. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

How about 0? This idea won't work and can't work. Oh, here is a ship that can shoot ONLY ROCKETS, but since the damage is too high, we are going to decrease the damage.

19. VESPID

VESPID User

Well yea, I am not expecting a great suggestion but the least you can do is try.

20. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

How can you even think this would work at all, that's ridiculous damage, maybe instead of being arrogant and ranting, you should be more honest about idea's and tell us how much damage it could dish out instead of making us look it up, now that I know how much it could hit, I''ll say hell no, the damage should be reduced to 0 since this would never work, it's absolutely ridiculous.