The Space Plague was supposed to end

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shᴏᴐᴋᴡᴧᴠᴇ, May 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. men the event was supposed to end 6 minutes ago!!

turn it off my points shouldnt be counting D:

i cant keep hunting like this lmao

2. BP : maybe next year.

3. xD shocks bum is twitching, Work Shock WORK :p:eek::rolleyes:

4. 4real tho, the parasite tide event thread on event announcement states

"Timeframe
    The event starts on 8th of May, midnight and will end on 25th of May 2015, to 23:59h LST."

I believe this was 13 minutes ago and the event is still going on, allowing people to get more points then they should. some players have scheduled time to fit the event and others who can keep going might push infront of them because they can't play as hard as they were.

If the event does continue BP should take off all points gained after the said time otherwise it aint a true reflection of who came where in the ranks

5. Somehow I'm not surprised at all that the event just keeps going on. Server restart ends the event I bet. The points received after the original deadline should not count, though. If they count then it's ridiculous. I knew something happens with bp so I took it safe, leading ge1 infected ranking with almost 40k margin. :)

6. W3T-W1PE1

W3T-W1PE1 User

The event should be ending at next game re-start on severs

7. so is that like another day

8. W3T-W1PE1

W3T-W1PE1 User

Should be to night at 3am Local Sever time

9. load of rubbish tbh we need some developer/mod team input on this because atm the cms are as confused as us so it just looks like the mod team/developers don't care enuff to tell the cms who can relay the info to us

whoeva likes this.
  10. hey shock
    the event should be over by midnight tonight -- 5/25 23:59 pm server time (its about 7pm now)
    just be sure to stock up on the cure stuff [Serum CPU XL] - people will be shooting virus' at each other for weeks im assuming :/

11. Yeah i mean restart server now and lets get on with it lol. i cant take it anymore, ive killed over 13000 of those things enough is enough

12. [​IMG]
    I got myself covered lol score, time, date, ranking, :)

13. When is end this event i Need my new desing Bp :D:D:(

14. Lol for the love of god stop the event we cant take anymore. ive killed more of these gygerthralls in two weeks than any other alien in the game and ive been playing for almost 5 years haha

15. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Yay! Let the event continue... the daily quests give a decent amount of uri :D:p

16. good thing i came in 10th b4 the event was suppose to end i took a screen shot and i feel safe :):D

17. same... nearly cried when it didnt finish... some news on whats going on would be great...

18. 140minutes remaining for plague ammo in shop, I think it will end when timer goes 0.

19. Well, how about these extras (did you watched those timers)? Those timers are over 42,000 minutes :D.

I hope that not many players haven't lost their top 10 ranking in parasite tide event because on this :(

Darkomaani. likes this.
  20. KUILIS^^

KUILIS^^ User

i put alarm in my phone just for this event. i got in top 10. i have all screens. i don't care. They should give me des. I didn't waste my time for nothin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.