The Space Plague was supposed to end

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shᴏᴐᴋᴡᴧᴠᴇ, May 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9.Shᴏᴐᴋᴡᴧᴠᴇ39,980
    10.EVIL..NINJA..FISH39,470
    still in the top 10 but its stupid I don't want to waste another day having to hunt

also guys the ammo and cpu are on for another hour and 4 minutes so maybe for us in the UK it will end at 11 AM rather than PM

2. KUILIS^^

KUILIS^^ User

For us 604mins to go ( 10 hours). fk it. i got my points in time. And i wait for design!

3. KUILIS^^

KUILIS^^ User

Any of u seen chat mods in chat? try to ask them. (no one on ga4 atm)

4. it cant do as it is now the 26th not 25th and i best get my ship

5. My intuition was correct, the event ended when ammo left:p I believe extras will stay in shop because people still have ammo and we need a way to cure ourselves :D

6. alright so i assume the event is done now? when do we get our prizes?

MissGiggles likes this.
  7. The event ended at midnight local server time. The countdown clock was set to go off at 12 noon 26 May not midnight, Whether by design or mistake. DO will only take scores upto midnight.
    It generally takes a week for the official winners to be announced. This gives DO the chance to remove players who did not play by the rules. In case you dont want to believe me, then feel free to keep popping those green little buggers.

T <3

8. ok got my rewards now i just wanna know why we got Ancient Master but the design on the forumn for the event says Surgeon

9. MR_SNOW

MR_SNOW User

you got your rewards already?

10. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Ancient Master is what it called in the code, for some reason when the devs gave the mod teams the FAQ they told the mod teams it was called the Surgeon. However "Surgeon" and Ancient Master are the exact same thing, so don't worry.

11. Ok... next issue lol,

gygerthalls still on the maps? any reason why or...?

12. They are but they do not spawn anymore, when you kill all you will dont see more :D at least this is what happened when I cleared 4-3 on my server, no new Gyges appeared there.

13. KUILIS^^

KUILIS^^ User

On my server spawn and spawn. shoot how many you wan't. if that crap would give 100 uri per kill it will be fun. But not like this...

14. so it did end?

15. Maybe they could set it up to have a count down timer like the x2 and x3 URI sales event.

16. DeJaVu

DeJaVu User

so since 23:59h 25th of May 2015 has passed, since then for the Infected Tier, I have dropped out of top 10. A little advance notice would have been nice so I would have added the necessary points to keep me in the top 10 #DarkorbitProblems

17. T()P-D()G

T()P-D()G User

Re log and check your log,your reward from the event should be in there!good luck to everyone.I just got my reward after re login.

DeJaVu likes this.
  18. So this gygertralls wich are left...even tough you kill them score you achived will not change? Just to be sure not to fell under top 10?
    And rewards in a week :)

19. it shouldnt change and east 3 already got our rewards :p

20. yeah my friend on my server got this problem out of order if he didn't even know because those extra... 12 ? hours made the huge difference of putting someone from 7th to 11th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.