The suppression of free speech

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by WarriorAngus, Aug 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi All,

I used to use Forum all the time. Asking question, giving ideas, and helping my fellow gamers. It became harder and harder because the power at be made me feel bad. To say something.

I was bad again it seems. When we had the period of no access, I lost many days like I guess like you did. I'm usually here every day at least to collect the rewards. Sometimes I play, but not like I use too. The game has changed, and I don't like the direction it is going.

So, I wrote a request about my lost days. I wanted to know if we were getting days knock off for them not being here. I didn't finish the monthly Calander because events that kept me away. I had extra days so no worry. Well, I thought I did. I didn't finish the monthly Calander because of the system being down, and me not going to those systems/worlds. I play 4 different systems/worlds. I miss going to one a few times, so I was behind, and took a trip/vacation/going to a convention. I lost some days too.

People wrote back, and we/I got carried away. In one of my statements, I didn't write words, but I use the number shift keys to express myself. Stop!!! You can't do that. It is writing bad words. Well, it could be bad words. It depends on where your mind takes you and what's is in your mind that makes junk into real words. If you see bad words in Shift Number Keys, then are you bad too? It is just junk! It is like filling in the blank. The blank is your interpretation of what it could be.

So, I'm getting punished for it, I guess. Every page I open now I get "We value your privacy" every time a new page is open. So, I have to click it to move on. It is a bothersome thing to all the time, but I guess that is what they want.

I'm sorry for being bad. It is human nature sometimes. I might get a letter for this post too.

I do want to say one thing else. The volunteers are great. You are doing a job I can't do. I never ever want you to think my words are directed at you. IT IS NOT! It is the owners of this game my words go out to. As I said in posts before this. I have spent 1,000's of dollars on this game. They don't care about the player just the money they can get out of the player. That is what I think, and I hope expression my thoughts are bad too.

I hope everyone is doing well, and you are not getting flooded or burnt to a crisp with this weird weather we are having. I had vented my feelings and hope you don't mind.

Take care,
    Angus

☺chris☻[CHG] likes this.
  2. Turbinesco

Turbinesco User

THE BIG POINT HAVE BEGHIN MAKE SOMETHINGS AGANST THE BOT USER.
    IF YOU DONT USE ANY BOT JUST KLICK AND PLAY.

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Angus,

DO is not punishing you, they are punishing all of us with this constant privacy pop-up window glitch.

PNW

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  4. Hi All,

Thank you for your comments. It is a crazy world. Wish we could change it for the better.

Angus

5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Agree wholeheartedly with Angus

PNW