Things to do after reaching FE

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by NubCake87, Oct 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NubCake87

NubCake87 User

Yo to everyone reading this. Some people were asking what to do after getting everything needed from the Auction House, so i'm gonna list a few useful things. They are not in a particular order.

#1: Zeta Gate
    This pretty much is the gate where most people are going for. The amount of log-disks and Booty Keys is simply too good to pass by. Just make sure to save the keys for a Triple Apis, Double LF-4 or Zeus Event. The chance for a Havoc drone design is always a plus too. I've calculated the actual Uridium return which is approx. 220k since i say one Havoc is around 70k Uridium.

#2: Drone upgrades
    If you are going to upgrade drones, do it during an upgrade hour. 25% off from upgrades during it just saves you some precious Uridium which is you are going to need in the future.

#3: Kappa Gate
    I personally don't think that Kappa is a better gate than Zeta when you are still FE. But still, Kappa offers nice rewards, especially in EP and Honor + a 50% chance to get a LF-4 or a Hercules Drone design.

#4 The Aegis
    If you don't have it yet, bid it NOW! If you don't have the creds to bid on it, just kris after kris. The Aegis is just overall ALOT better ship than a Goliath for alien bashing.

#5 Drone Formations
    Got some extra Uridium to spend? Good, i recommend buying a Diamond or Heart Formation as your first Uri one. Those are just overall solid choices and you just can't go wrong with them.

#6 Pilot Bio
    This is a personal preference and i can't really help on this. But basic tip for a good start on bio is to max Shield Engineering asap.

Just my 2cents.

2. This is a very nice guide :)

3. I only have a little uridium and don't plan on spending money purchasing them, so what would you suggest me do first? I only have about 50k uridium (very little I know) and was thinking about either drone upgrades or zeta (saving up my credits for an Aegis).

4. Save for zeta's and get your havocs, use you log disks for piolot points and open bootys on lf4 or apis event.

5. Personally i would choose to go for a full set of hercs before i work on my havocs, seeing as you get a boost per drone as opposed to needing the whole set. everything else here is top notch advice :)

BATLECAT GB1

6. BATTLECAT wouldnt it be better to go Havocs first, they are better for npc killing which you will be doing alot of when your only FE.

7. Tbh If you don't have at least 36 to 40 Bio points your still gonna be pretty weak. Personally I would get Bio strong first. Then upgrade
    rocket launcher then drones. Then go for Apis / Zeus or Kappa /Zetas. Use saved up keys on Zues day for Apis parts and LF-4's on LF-4
    day.Use saved up log disk to get bio strong. Save uri for LF-4 and shield upgrades (as you'll need several mill to get them upgraded) then get other stuff. Ultimately it just depends on the player and whatever kind of luck their having.

8. You should add Getting Apis , Zeus , LF-4 , finishing upgrading skylab , etc...

FaceTheLegend likes this.
  9. Okay thanks guys. Really helped a lot!

10. you really need to add the importance of having a fully upgraded skylab, not only does it make credits for new players but having a lvl 20 sep makes life for an fe or ufe much easier, but over all i wish this list was made when i first started playing...awsome job nubcake!!!

jackknife likes this.
  11. I'm doing my skylab now! lvl 10 on most parts besides the proms, dura, and sep. Any idea how to sell the promeriums faster than keep transfering 3k at a time to my ship and manually selling it to the ore trader? (with that way I don't see how people make 15m per day off of promerium since it takes 6h to ship 3k)

12. Aegis with vetran design and cargo expansion + prem holds 5k cargo = 5m creds per 6 hour x 3 in 15m

13. Zyher-SuB

Zyher-SuB User

Note:

without prem status, sending ore will take double the amount of time u put in.
    ex. if i send 2000 sep over to my ship, its going to take me 4 hrs without prem.

with prem, sending ore will be the exact or equivalent amount of time.
    ex. if i send 3000 prom it will take me 3 hrs instead of 6 hrs

bubuletz likes this.
  14. Umm...become UFE?, duh :rolleyes: Many ways to get there............enjoy the doted road :cool:

15. People with premium can do it more than just three times a day. I'm not premium and I do it 3 times a day. I get up early for school, so before I go, I get on DO, sell ore and start another transfer. School is 8 hours, so it's done by the time I get back. I send another shipment. Before headin' to bed, I have another shipment ready. Send another. Rinse and repeat ;)

16. zeta gate is best for building bio. If u use the uri u get from it and buy only log disks u can get fats pretty quick. between the 50 disks zeta gives and the amount of uri it gives u can get about 63k uri worth of disks each time

17. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Havocs will not help you if you don't have a full set. Yes, you can have one drone and 1 havoc and get 10% dmg, but there is no point to it. Hercs are better because you get a boost even if you don't have a full set.

18. No that is not correct.. you don't get 10% on the drone where you have equipped the havoc. You will only get 10% when you only have ALL 10 havoc on your drones .
    Hercules are the only ones that offer you a bonus of 15% shields on every drone (with shields of course) without having 10 hercules, once you reach 10 hercules you will receive 20% more HP.

You don't get 10% on a drone with havoc, they don't work like the hercules, you will only get 10% once you have the full set.

19. i woudn't suggest that, as the havocs would be easier to get, the zeta has a better chance if you ask me, and hercs are a small chance with the 2 other things to get, then there's the fact half the noobs who read this will not know how to deal with the 2 bosses at the end, i see so many of them fail.

FaceTheLegend likes this.
  20. I agree, noobies should go for the havocs first then start working on upgrading drones, getting apis/zues, drone formations, LF4's and then start working on hercs when you are stronger.