Things to do after reaching FE

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by NubCake87, Oct 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ive seen alot of Fe players do kappa and personally I would get a few Hercules then get full havoc, then get full hercules after havoc. Just my opinion.

2. I'm planning for full HAVOCs first.

You use more ammo in Kappa, so why not get all your havocs, then do kappas for full herc with it?
    Hercules OP in PvP :D

3. Honestly? Kappa for full herc, from there just do a ton of hades/epsilon a for lf-4

4. Getting full havoc will take atleast 15+ zeta's, and you don't need more ammo if you use lcb-10.
    And epsilon is 25% for lf4 Hades is 10%, plus you need a group for Hades. or you could do kappa and get lf4's while getting hercules :)

5. Cept chance for lf-4 in kappa is. 25% as well, and epsilon is cheaper than kappa so... As Is hades. By a lot.

6. M!tzs^^n

M!tzs^^n User

If you save or buy 1million+ uridium and buy the rebate package, you should find a group to spam hades gate with you with the rebate plus prem also having 1million plus uridium will get you about 50+ hades because you are getting uridium while doing the gate, even thought the percentage of getting a lf4 in that gate is small doing the gate over 50 times can get you about 10+ lf4 and a lot of booty keys which you can save for apis or zues day.

stardestoyer66 likes this.
  7. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Advantage of zeta over kappa: You get a good amount of log disks and booty keys for each zeta which will help you develop pilot points for the lower levels.

Hercs, LF4s are 25% in kappa?
    Proof?

8. Yes, but people like me can't spend 100$ on a game.

9. M!tzs^^n

M!tzs^^n User

Ya but you should still be saving that uridium you get. Start pallying in 5-3 and saving spins to open gates like zeta and kappa, gates like alpha, beta, and gamma are a waste of time.

Seraphim likes this.
  10. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Well said!
    Alpha, Beta and Gamma are not worth spending gate spins on immediately after becoming FE.

Nor are Delta and Lambda.

Arguable Hades and Epsilon are okish to get a couple of LF4s.
    My advice would be to do only 1 Epsilon as your first Epsilon will guarantee an LF4.
    If you have a group of strong players who wouldn't mind an FE doing a hades with them then by all means..

Zeta is still the best though when it comes to building your ship after FE (pilot points etc)

11. I like this advice, good stuff

12. First order of business. Build your Skylab to level 20 and get premium. Get a PET 10 and level to 15 with Kamikaze Gear. Work on getting Shield Engineering and FATS lasers from Pilot Bio. Build gates to collect ammo and Uridium to upgrade Drones, LF-4's, Shield Generators, and Hellstorm Launcher (HS-2) and buy log disks. Don't worry about Hercs or Havocs till you have all 10 drones (not FLAXES). Get Hangar Expansions so you can have different ships for different battles, Lightning and Pussat are good Vengeance designs and you could use 2 hangars and Vengeance ships so you could WARP into either one where ever you wanted to. A Goliath and ALL of the designs is nice just select which design you want in the hangar as the equipment will not need to be changed for these. The Aegis, Citadel, and Spearhead all have there purposes and could also be equipped and ready for use if wanted. By the time you have 2 or 3 ships FE you should have 1 close to UFE and would be the one to use for doing Galaxy Gates and now you could worry about the Drone Designs (Herc's and Havoc's).

Just remember that you want level 3 PET gears and Protocols and these can only be bought after the PET reaches level 8 (drones and PET are in every Hangar don't need to be purchased again just the equipment needs to be purchased for each) so buy minimal items for him (autolooter and radars so he can make you more Uridium, Credits, and ammo from Bonus Boxes while you kill NPC's) until he is level 8 then max him out with gears and protocols, the only item to buy at every level is the HP booster or you will make the mistake I did and have to pay 550,000 Uridium (without any discounts or rebates) to get full HP boost advertised. You still have to spend it just not all at one time.

13. Poof everything 'red'...NPCs mostly ;)

14. I would go for all the gates until I got the crown. Then after that any amount of experience you could gain from doing any gate including the birthday gate just ads more value to your account in terms of rank and position only. The quests that give a lot of experience should probably be available by then if you haven't gone through them already. As mentioned prior, a hanger built to FE capacity as well as havocs, hercs, drone formations, special event items as well can be included in the goal.

~Mrs.Futureruiner

15. bd33

bd33 User

you can be fe in 26 days just doing quests and building skylab and transfeing ore 3 times aday
    milk auctions and resell items
    its possible to earn 20mill aday.. best time to buy iris and bo2 lf3 1am to 5am server time

16. but what do you mean on a lf4s day? is there certains day i have a better chance on gettin lf4s? and where can i possibly find a better chance to get them in the gates? and which color booties arethe best to open? i only see green

17. There's Double or Triple LF-4 day, when normal green booty chests give "higher chances" but they're not very high.

18. bd33

bd33 User

lf4 day really is lf3 day lol id average 8-10 lf3's from 40-50 keys and no lf4's...

oversoulpaul likes this.
  19. You might have all the equipment but you can not get the BIO in 26 days without spending major dollars, need at least 35 Pilot Points to be FE.
    When you sign in you will see and have to click thru the advertisement for LF-4 and Zeus days. These are also ULTRA BOOTY days when they sell the red and blue keys or when the gold chests are out.
    This is normal routine need to do 1000 keys to be lucky enough to get LF-4's or remember where the chest was that gave you the LF-4 as they frequently repeat the script for them. Generally you will find the most LF-4's in the 4-x maps.

20. bd33

bd33 User

correct you cant get the bio in 26 day but your incorrect in thinking fe is 35 bio, technically specking 21 for fats but. id consider 12 bio to be fe

ive found most my lf4 in lowers not battle maps or uppers, and as for "ULTRA BOOTY days when they sell the red and blue" you get more lf4 of opening green boot on these days..... done it my self repeatedly