[SC] This is not working.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Çäρţäíŋђσωđy, Feb 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I haven't been able to play in a few months or so. What do you suggest? Anyone? Should i buy a new PC just for Dark Orbit? I mean really?

2. its not your pc so dont waste yer money ull find most can play other high ends games with decent fps and have fun game dark orbit for some reason spend to much time talking than fixing dam shame they seem like a nice lot but the gamers who run it have 2 grand gaming set ups wers at home 80 percent who play own a 500 quid machine but as i said before game requirements are low so u shouldnt need to change anythink providing youve checked yer broadband is ok and so on u be ok.just play another game its amazing the diffence im 100 percent sure its dark orbit who needs to fix stuff been checking stuff for weeks :)

3. Before buying a new PC, its best to find out why you can't play. What happens when you try to play? Can you log into the back page? Can you load the space maps? If on the space maps, what is happening that is keeping you from playing? Also, assuming you play other games, are you able to play them or do you have the same issue? Do regular, non-game, sites work fine?

In the end, there would be nothing worse than building or buying a new computer and finding out that your still having the same issue.