[TI] After server restart

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shᴏᴐᴋᴡᴧᴠᴇ, Jul 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi gb2 just had a server reset dunno if other servers did...

but after being kicked off the server i closed my window and opened it again to fully log in as I always do after a restart

when i got back in and on to in game d.o tab, i now have the connection lost message and i get this about half a second after it starts establishing a connection so it wont even give my system a chance to get the connection

anyone else having the problem? cant ask chat...lol

2. yep, getting this on GB1 also, it was the 3d update, but now I cant enter xD

3. never mind it just worked try again wolf

4. RIP Game LOL

Be honest who is actually surprised by this? hmm

5. Yeah i can't log in GB1 either, the loading screen fills up but then the game screen is just black

6. Walker

Walker User

haha broke gb1 again

7. guys try again as in log in and out it just worked for me im on in 2d (tried 3d not too keen on it)

8. [​IMG]

This is all that happens for me

9. i was getting it too but its now back to normal and in 3d too

10. you know it will work when your start button loads from yellow to green a bit slower (they're implementing the 3d for you)...

**this isnt statistically proven but i'm just assuming as it happened for me

11. Yeah but i have the auto login setting ticked

12. Kronic

Kronic User

Its' still not working for me, i have logged in and out but still nothing im getting the same thing as shockwave.

13. Fierdragon

Fierdragon User

yup cant login gb2 now lol

14. still not working for me either and like wolf gang i have auto log in map on

ωσℓƒ-gαηg likes this.
  15. oh right not sure then

16. UPDATE cant log back in gb2 haha

17. This is upsetting, I was in a GG also. lmao

18. Fierdragon

Fierdragon User

ive logged in gb1 fine though ..

19. just got back in, this is strange lol if youre in dont log out ... yet

20. ouch unlucky fella