[TI] After server restart

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shᴏᴐᴋᴡᴧᴠᴇ, Jul 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Imo they need to reset the accounts settings to default which would disable the auto login as this looks like its the issue

§КÏИИ¥βΘÏ likes this.
  2. Fierdragon

Fierdragon User

managed to get on gb2 now

3. that is a good point lol

4. still no luck? im on

5. Nope, still cant get in till they reset our settings,

6. do you think its because of the auto-login that we cannot get on wolf-gang?

7. Yeah it is 100%, i tried logging in on another account without the setting enabled and it worked,

8. right ok so how they gonna reset our setting to default??

9. They could just do a mass reset, which would be logical in my eyes

Or just make sure default is 2D when i login and then have the option to change to 3d in the settings,

10. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

mines broke too:mad:

11. If you turn off hardware acceleration it should make you start in 2D

12. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

and how do u do that ?

13. When the loading page comes up right click it and choose settings, there will be several tabs at the bottom of the box that pops up, and one will have hardware acceleration in it.

14. tried that didnt work

15. Really? With that off DO forced me into 2D.

16. yes still a black screen ive loggd out and relogged in tired it the "enable Hardware Acceleration" is unchecked still not letting me relog

17. YH same here disabled *enable Hardware Acceleration" nothing changed thought id come home from gym to see the new 3d boooooo </33

18. I've got the same problem, I don't have the auto-login enabled though and as soon as I click start my screen goes black...

19. Well then DO has truly screwed itself.