[TI] Assembly doesn't work!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Peenestuslohe, Nov 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So the assembly doesn't count (or deletes) any materials or items I manage to collect, shows only uridium and credits and the upgrading part shows absolutely nothing.
    Feel like I've lost a lot of time and resources.
    Is there something I can do or does the game need to be fixed?

2. If it is just a view issue, click on the item you would want to upgrade and it should display the qty req'd.

3. I really don't think that it's a view issue, I see the list of items I should be able to assemble but the amount of materials stays 0 no matter how much I collect them. And the upgrade window displays me only "no items".

4. You just have to click on what you want to assemble and it will show you what you have for minerals, don't know if this was intended cause i know what you are saying when you open the assembly it says 0 on everything but like i said just click something and they will show.