[TI] bot's

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Lightvampire, Jul 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what is dark orbit doing with these bot's they are really getting on everyone last nerve!
    something needs to be done soon and i do meen very soon yes i do shot bot's down from diff company's when i find them they are easy to tell that they are botting because they do not shot back but today i shot down one ship from my own company that was botting and i have turned his ship name into support and he is his name for everyone to see on here it is [REMOVED] on usa 2 east coast his ship never ever shot back at me it just keeped on shoting npc's .

Last edited by moderator: Aug 7, 2020
  2. This is unnacceptable and actually really gamebreaking.. The bots are out of control and i spent all of my x4 ammo on clearing bots so i could actually do something productive in the game...

3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

Talking about bot's here in Technical Issues is not helping at all .. And it's an irrelevant thread here

there is already a thread about bot's in the speakers corner

please use that thread thanks you

Closing thread as answered the concern

Regards Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.