[TI] broken calendar

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Ιοκαστη_, Feb 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. on the calendar is written that today is kronos day but it isnt giving double parts.

2. when i wrote this thread is when i finished the E gate, and i took only 1 part for kronos instead of 2.

3. AVIT

AVIT User

this game we play here has got to be now the most broken browser game in history now and the most botted game in history too .

you ruined my weekend developers again .

4. I finished a Beta Gate at 29.02.2020 - 10:51. Only got 1 Part! This is messing with my Flow cause I got other Gates to get Double Parts for. Anybody from the Dev Team going to fix this and at least give Us the Parts for Gates Completed??

Saturdays have been Kronos Days for months. Why they bugged out Now?

5. Cuz it's Bigpoint. Thy find ways to break the working things too. :p:D

But for real,
    I doubt we are going to see any compensation for this.
    Mods will tell you "When the Flyer is not ingame, then there is no Event" and "The Event does not have a set schedule". Just like with the MHH.

And they are technically right about it there are no set schedules.
    Even the Darkorbit Discord is not considered an official part of the Game, so the schedule that is posted there will most likely also not be seen as official.

It's an easy way to screw people over and not having to give out any compensations, when people have adjusted to the pattern of "Every Saturday 2x Kronos Parts" and BP then screws something up or just forgets to activate the Event...

6. the main problem its that it was not only published on the forum schedule but either on the main discord. thats why im frustrated

7. If it's on the Calendar and in Discord, it's supposed to happen. It's been Happening for Months

Perhaps there are too many Bots running Gates that cause the Issue

8. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello All :)

The missing Kronos day is report higher up, so they are aware thank you :)

they promise us it won't happen again next week ;-D

Closing Thread as Resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.