[TI] BUG HONOR!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bismut, Aug 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. MR DC account has always bin his never was it called woolfie or nasher

and half the noob are doing on noob account so there mains don't get banned so whats the point is it so easy to make a new email and make a new account thats needs to be fixed

2. These players Main Accounts should be tracked down as well and TOC should be applied at once. On our server, US East 3 It seems that the EIC and VRU Generals were the ones went down in rank. Funny how the MMO General was Not effected by this. It's a MMO plot to mess with the Real Players on this game. Noob ships should be tracked to their mains and all should be Deleted

jackknife likes this.
  3. Thx stringshot but I don't know wat he's getting at, number 7 acc isn't DC's ?

4. i guess u will have to use the bug to get general back :D XD.

i dont think that is appropriate, because when a player creates a account, the TOC is associated with the account. Because the bug is being used on an account, the punishment should not be transferred to another account. the only acc that can be banned is the account on which the bug was abused. As it was not the fault of the player that darkorbit used int value instead doubble which can store more number

also BP/darkorbit will lose a lot of moeny if they ban peoples main ship as they can reclaim the money from their bank

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  5. I shall wait until the bug gets dealt with :) ty, and the guys that have exploited it get their just deserts :)

Sounds like you're advocating bug use ? That, surely is wrong

Last edited by moderator: Aug 15, 2015
  6. Bismut

Bismut User

7. when the players abusing this glitch are using their main ships names with just 1 variation of the name, have been banned for other offences as well,..then Yes, their Mains should be Banned

8. That statement was not thunk through. How about you look at it like the mmo general is not falling for eic and vru bugs. Yes its happening on all servers but only recommendation is stop shooting your own company

I have the supreme answer for all those who care about rank any more. Do not shoot your own company. If they leach stop crying and eithet finsh your npc or fly away. If you cant go by that law then you should not be on here complaining. Just my thought on it. Regardless what or how the upper admins handle or the actions they hand down it all comes down to who yoo shoot. XD

Last edited by moderator: Aug 15, 2015
  9. Your off topic on both your post above. And if someone would notice name on East 3 nuff said

ir0n likes this.
  10. Hahaha 50% honour booster is on :)

11. DO NOT JUST RESET THE SERVERS BACK A WEEK BECAUSE I, AND SO MANY OTHERS, WILL QUIT.

I've spent uri doing gates to get my rank this week, and then 5 people abuse an honor glitch, which isn't even OUR FAULT. Last time this happened, you reset the servers by a week, and we all suffered. Do this again, and I'll not be pleased! Don't be lazy, ban the accounts who abused the glitch.

jackknife and Blue~Lazer like this.
  12. Were not saying to reset the servers,..were saying to ban the players who took advantage of a glitch which is Bannable in the Terms of Conditions

bloateddead likes this.

13. Not true... just like in chat it is a violation to move from one chat banned account to another account to avoid the ban...

14. `Luke

`Luke User

There is no other choice. Many people have done it on their mains. Even if they roll back one week, there were people who used this bug a month ago and will end up keeping their honor. :|
    So either way, there is no way to fix all the damage that has been done to some servers' rankings.

15. Ban the players,..that honor goes away,..everything is as it was. Plain and simple!

General on ships with 2 Hours of game play,..yeah,..right! Ban those accounts!

ir0n likes this.
  16. you must be really tempted to ban everyone, as this bug has been with darkorbit since it was created

From a different forum:
    ... BP bans us, because of using bug which is their failure in systems...? Ok let me think... I got destroyed by Admin, because I just pressed cross and closed the tab, not logged out, so it's my failure. Should I ban him, because I failed and he destroyed me? NO! It don't work by that way!

I know I know, if there someone uses bug it's unfair for other players if you get advantages, but still, it's their own failure, they should do something at least ONCE everything perfectly, since 2013 there has after every update some kind of bugs...

It's always that: You are noob, you used bug! And the crying begins, but it ends when you start using it, and you are happy. I once destroyed Goliath (about one year ago), and I got 900k honor (or 9m) and I sent ticket to support and said they takes them off. What did I get? Permament ban. So even all needed to use bug, or then not. If you use bug like me even it's unexpected, you get banned and you are sad by that, others are happy because I can't take more advantages than they. So everyone should use the bug, so everyone can be happy. But it don't work that way either.

I support what he is saying

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    NWO*SCHIZO* likes this.
  17. ir0n

ir0n User

Hahaha i know right how dumb can a person be to use bug and still keep same name as the main account really dumb i tell yall.. there should be ip ban to all those people.

18. My Account has always been Legit since day 1

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  19. CHANCE

CHANCE User

20. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello everyone,

To be clear:
    In short: taking advantage of this bug is against the rules.

We may not have all the details for how this is going to ultimately play out in the end, but as it stands do not expect that the effects of this abuse will remain. The rankings will be restored, and I would certainly imagine that those who engaged in this abuse will be dealt with to some degree.

Now, as this is turning into flaming and going off topic in some spots, I am going to close the thread.

Support & the devs are on this. I know it's frustrating, but please be patient. They will get all this sorted out. When we have more information for you, we will be happy to let you know as soon as we have it.

Regards,
    -Closing-

jackknife and Bismut like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.