[TI] Bug in Assembly-->Upgrade weapons display

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by UtopiaPlanitia12, Sep 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User ID: 100926722
    Server: USA (West Coast)

I have a total of 41 regular LF-4 lasers in my login. That's the total of what I have on all of my ships plus unequipped extras. Not talking about Unstable LF-4 or any of the 3 "Enhanced" LF-4 types. Just the regular LF-4, whose icon is the only weapon icon with a yellow background. When I go into the Hangar page, click Manage, then click the little double-arrow next to the INVENTORY button (to "maximize" the inventory display), then scroll to near the bottom to see all of my lasers, I see 41 of the yellow LF-4 icons there (plus lots of other lasers, of course, but I'm just focusing on the yellow LF-4's at this time.)

Here is the problem:

Something is missing when I start up the space screen and go into Assembly-->Upgrade. In the "Filter" drop-down menu I make sure that the "Weapons" checkmark is on. In the horizontal scrollbar of all the weapon-types, I click on the yellow LF-4 icon. My full list of LF-4 lasers should appear below, showing the level of each laser and how many I have at each level.

There is one missing from the display.

There are 4 full rows of 10 lasers each, but there SHOULD be a 5th row with just 1 laser. That's how a count of 41 would be displayed. I try several times to drag on the vertical scrollbar, to pull it down so that I can see whatever is at the bottom of the list, but no 5th row appears. The scrollbar *does* work, in that I can scroll to see the 4th row, but the 5th row is not there at the bottom. The display sorts by upgrade level with highest levels at the end of the list. I know that I have 5 of those lasers at level 16, but only 4 are shown because the 5th one (at level 16) should be by itself on the 5th row. I don't see it.

I'm still using the web-browser (Google Chrome 85.0.4183.121) version of this game. I cleared the browser cache and rebooted the computer. No change in the above issue.

I searched the General Issues and Technical Issues forums--did not see anything matching this.

I seem to have forgotten where the link is for submitting a Support Request.

2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.