[TI] CAN NOT ENTER INTO THE GAME

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by T()P-D()G, Jul 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. T()P-D()G

T()P-D()G User

Hello,so I was away today and when I logged in I saw that 3D is a done deal and got soo excited to play but it's impossible because when I click START it does nothing.I have tried 2 browsers google chrome and Firefox and none :(!IS this due to the 3D or?
    Global America 5

2. edlee1975

edlee1975 User

same for me cant get into game and GG wont open to

3. Hard to say, chat is down for the american side of the world and that is being worked on as well. Clear the normal stuff, and restart your computer. It may come back in.

4. I am having the same problem T()P D()G so i dont believe it is at your end if I figure out a fix I'll let you know

5. same problem right here!

6. same problem right here guys

7. same for usa 2

8. imapoofya

imapoofya User

Won't even let me get to START. When I click start it takes me to a black page that never changes no matter what I do

Sadnonmage likes this.
  9. wow you play another sever and never stop to say hi on east one shame on you lol
    MISLOCK

10. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

Oh, damn it is off line... I can't get in at all now server has crashed only back page opens... Took along time to load back page too.

11. I was able to play this morning and it worked fine and got to experience the update. I left for a few hours and came back to play but I was unable to get the game to launch. The website doesn't even load any animations such as the ships in the hangar or the products in the shop.

12. jaja!Sorry I mean i connected so many times and asked for you or JJ in the chat but no response :(.I don't even play much haha after I got the account UFE I got hit with classes so yeaaaa I get on sometimes!I need your Ts tho so I can come and say HI :)

13. My pilot screen loads to about 15% then FREEZE.

14. SAME PROBLEM MATES ON GB2

15. TheFallen1

TheFallen1 User

Nothing I have done works, looks like it may be due to the 3D update. I got to play it this afternoon for about 30 minutes then I went back to work, now I can't even load the game.

16. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

We've seen a number of reports / threads on this and will be looking into it and updating you as soon as we get in this morning.

We may not be able to update every thread with what we find, so keep an eye out for new posts on the topic.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  17. Got to love it... After several months of careful preparation, innovation and perspiration the DarkOrbit team has reached an important milestone.. umm, dead server.
    Anyone ever thought about testing before roll out, or is this Microsoft.

Waspkiller98 likes this.
  18. Hmm what's the server's os? Lol is it Still windows server 2008?
    Careful doesn't even justify it. Its purely Reckless. I laugh while server is dead and play on the game while its still unstable. How many people on? prolly one person taking the benefits of boxing :D

19. Did I imagine the test server being open three times in the past week?

It was tested. It worked for a lot of people, but a test instance doesn't really compare to a live instance. Sometimes issues crop up that nobody foresaw.
    Give them time to fix it and stop flaming the dev team on the forum; It's doing nothing to help.

20. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

Hi all,

What we're seeing is not a server issue, it's a problem that's affecting a small subset of our customers on the client side (ie. your end).

Despite extensive testing (most of which occurred in the months prior to Beta), it's hard to account for all of the various combinations involving different browsers, Flash versions, video drivers, and other variables.

An unfortunate part of what we do, involves the fact that once something goes live, we get many more examples of these combinations than we can realistically account for in testing.

Now that the problem is visible, we'll be working diligently today to get it fixed (and communicate with you as we do).

This isn't an excuse - it's an explanation - and we're on it.

Thanks!