[TI] CAN NOT ENTER INTO THE GAME

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by T()P-D()G, Jul 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thanks For the information :D

RickDekard likes this.
  2. Sadnonmage

Sadnonmage User

HUH, typical BigPoint doublespeak.

Be nice if they actually KNEW what they were doing before screwing up the game for an "unknown" number of players. 'Cause we really needed 3D on FLAT SCREENS. Morons.

3. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

4. I have tried clearing history/cache. I also took your advice RickDekard and still no luck.

5. XXXVandeeXXX likes this.
  6. RickDekard

Okay, thanks for trying it. I'll pass this along to the appropriate folks and we'll follow up as we know more.

XXXVandeeXXX likes this.
  7. :)

8. Da_Expert

Da_Expert User

Thanks so much for your help Rick, I was playing on the 3D client earlier, then came on later, and bought both of the new credit drone formations, don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I was basically unable to access my flight screen since then.

9. Trublm8kr

Trublm8kr User

I'm sorry to break this to you but this problem has NOTHING to do with any combination of browsers, flashplayer versions and/or video drivers.
    This is a "node access location" issue.
    The entire Eastern seaboard of the United States and South America are unable to access the game on server GA5 via the game client.
    The "Start Button" on the client page is not even active and exhibits a missing link however delving deeper in the backpage will allow you to click it yet you only find a black page where normally flash would engage and you would enter the game.
    This happened once before on GA5 about a month ago so it is the same problem now as it was then and again it was right after the implementation of an update.
    People in the mid to west United States have no access problems while the entire Eastern seaboard are unable to get into the game.
    If your going to place a thread here telling us what is going on at least get the facts straight, we are not idiots when it comes to computers, networking and or gaming nor are we uneducated.
    The explanation above about combinations of browsers, flash and drivers is rubbish.

Waspkiller98 likes this.
  10. Hehe I heard after everyone was able to play the client it started to Um. Get glitchy?

11. Cwookwo is annoying he is spamming something in chinese lol. Buying credit drone formations would not have anything to do with it. It should be an easy fix.

12. Ah its just another angry kid.

13. RickDekard

Howdy - as my posts were written on a train during my commute into work, it's very possible that I indeed don't have all of the facts. Nonetheless, my goal is to let you know that we're looking into.

I'll pass this information along to the guys and see what they think.

Thanks!

Waspkiller98 likes this.
  14. Any big-name game you see is 3D. Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Battlefield, Destiny, Fallout... Not really sure if those are your type of games but I'm sure you've heard of them. DarkOrbit are using the term "3D" in this context, NOT 3D as in cinema 3D. That's a different thing entirely and I'm not sure why it would apply to video games. VR seems more relevant.

Care to tell us how you know this and the experienced development team don't?

As far as I'm aware, it's a JavaScript related issue. I've not experienced it myself, but I take up web development in my spare time and this is one of the only cause, of the problems described, that I can think of.

Thanks for your replies, @RickDekard. I'm really happy to see an increase in the communication between the game team and the community. It's really healthy for the game, in my opinion. ;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Waspkiller98 likes this.
  15. how much time is it going to take dko I like to start playing agen soon as you can get it fixs

16. Inquiry

Inquiry User

My game wont load in 3d i always get a black screen and so many pop ups to download some zip files even waiting for 5-10 mins nothing happens..
    when i right click and untick the option in settings "unable hardware acceleration" and then reload again.. Now the game loads in 2d without any problem..
    So can someone tell me how to get this game work in 3d mode and its not my pc fault as i can easily run other 3d games.

17. as mentioned in this thread if you read it. The two theories of the issues about the 3d client revolve around a "node issue" and "Java Script Issue" But Assuming if you can load into 2d then play the 2d Client until the "issues" are fixed.

18. Trublm8kr

Trublm8kr User

To answer your question, I have been working in the IT industry for 31 years, my first job doing R&D for IBM @ age 17 :)
    So I think I may have a teeny little bit of experience myself.

bisphenol and Waspkiller98 like this.
  19. anotherkey

anotherkey User

there should be a check box in the top left the settings window on-map and then re-start the game... but I cannot be sure as I am running 3-D... I have other problems which I posted 5 days ago which could be connected but...