[TI] CAN NOT ENTER INTO THE GAME

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by T()P-D()G, Jul 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Trublm8kr

Trublm8kr User

No problem Rick, always glad to help, cheers mate.

2. That is awesome ;)I have to admit playing this morning sparked and interest i have not had , for dark orbit , in years.Then trying to log in just a few hours later was and still is impossible:confused: at least for the battle page , back page alone is not that fun :( .Finding the post that says you are on it is such a relief:cool: hope to be on soon . ps i really liked the new graphics :) but cannot play anymore:mad: cant wait to be able to play it again :D

Waspkiller98 likes this.
  3. I am no Computer 'God' but I like the graphics in this new update and lag seems minimal ...

May I ask who has 'never' had a Windows update that had to be sorted a few hours/days later with a patch?..
    If Windows and that 'empire' dont see all the eventualities when they try to improve, then ..

I hope you can see what Im trying to say

I hope that all you ppl out there who have techie expertise will help with suggestions as info is something that we all need to solve issues but it would be nice if it didnt become a contest :p

maybe a different room for Techies to post their 'pearls of Wisdom' no insult intended...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  4. its back i repeat its back

5. jackknife

jackknife User

tried again and again black screen each time then tried then went went to pilot tab and tried black screen dang! then went to Skylab it sent my rocks and then let me in. This might be a work around for 2d. ga3

might work and then when i logged in chat it also started working so who knows it was broken mins. before

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  6. It is back for me better than ever. Thank you so much support and community.

jackknife likes this.
  7. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General