[TI] Can't go to 4-4 in pve server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ], Dec 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello! I am unable to go to 4-4 in pve server. The jumping animation freezes and I have to close the window and relog. When relogging it stays at the connecting screen. The only way to fix this is to switch to a different ship and it will let you go in
    ID 171904274

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  2. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Your lucky I can't get onto the new server been like this all day the irony is sever 3 which I play for free works and the new global server which I have spent money on doesn't, am I a fool or what.

3. Same, idk what the problem is. Can't get back on after entering 4-4.

4. Veki

Veki User

I have the same problem, can't enter 4-4 map.
    When I try to jump, game doesn't load the 4-4 map. After that I can't enter the game or change the ship for some time. Game does say that ship is on 4-4 map.
    UID 171908560
    Global PvE server.

5. GodFreak

GodFreak User

While jumping from 2-1 to 2-2, game froze and had to restart the client. After restarting the client, clicking start on the daily log in page, gets stuck on loading page...
    Been trying for the last hour, on and off...