[TI] cant turn off background (none)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Minon_, Nov 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Minon_

_Minon_ User

hello, i just try to turn of my background ( swich to none) and notice that "none" option not exist, then i swich to 2d "none" option exist but nothing happend if i choose it. High,average and low work fine.

2. it was supposed to turn my background all dark as soon as I set Low on it, but now for some reason it doesnt seem to work and other people have reported this issue as well so let's hope the devs investigate into this matter

3. Some players have this issue while others do not. Hopefully support is working on it and will soon fix it. All i can say is be patient.

4. wow do something with the maps etc they are awful

5. _Minon_

_Minon_ User

ok then i'll just wait :)

6. maps awful, can't play with the background on please fix soon

7. ***, in 3d there is no option to set the backgrounds to "none"... thats annoying, I hate the backgrounds !
    And the 2d mode is extreme laggx for me since the 3d mode comes out... so I only play in 3d.

i7, 8 Gb Ram, 2 Gb grapighcard

8. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Just get rid of the background and return the "none" option! We/I don't like them! Take note from a paying customer to the fact you'll not get another ££££ until that crappy background has gone!

As a paying customer I'm telling you to remove it not asking you!

Has nothing to do with "Interpolation" for me. I just don't like the backgrounds and what it stands for.

Wasted a whole weeks worth of prem/reb/doubler! 11/11/20015

NASA = Never Actually Sent Anywhere!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  9. Least we can turn now off the background on the minimap, I do find the main game page backgrounds annoying though.

10. same here cannot turn off the backgrounds

11. It's just a background, calm down, lmao.
    The "Low" option in 3D is responsible for turning off the background. There is no "None" option for it

12. robbo

robbo User

yes it is a pretty background but I don`t want it. I hope this is just a glitch but it looks like the option to turn off background has been removed...
    Not happy...

13. Yeah me too I cant play makes me lag bad Do better fix it or im not playing anymore sinces I cant anyways bc of the lag.

14. Like most players here I also play with no background and no zones , so the sooner fixed the better as far as I'm concerned
    Do your best we'll be here when it's fixed

15. Umm is there no admin that's gonna reply to the background issue ?

16. _alien10_

_alien10_ User

We have the memory problem and we need to logout every 15 min for it to drop, now we also have low fps from the background issue!!! nice....

17. Someone please get the background fixed i dont need or want it its turned off so i want it off!!

18. i play this game with out BACKGROUND. what is the use of SETTING if that command is NOT WORKING... please do some thing regarding is this problem.. BACKGROUND / NONE ...

19. background adds aka + to the ambiance o_O DO it in 3D ;)

20. Azarameus

Azarameus User

Not all of us have high end computers. Backgrounds decrease my FPS. So I sincerely hope this is a glitch and not a permanent change

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.