[TI] Can't Upgrade My Iris Drone

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TheNephilim, Oct 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! So as the title says, I'm having an issue in the Assembly where I can select and upgrade any of my drones except for one. It's currently at upgrade level 0 while the rest of my Irises are at upgrade level 2. Though I'm kind of not focused on upgrading right now, it's frustrating nonetheless.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any solutions for this?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  2. try logging off and back onto the game and try it. I went through that also when collecting from one level and trying to go forward.

TheNephilim likes this.
  3. Barracuda

Barracuda User

Are you selecting the Apis drone from the menu. Select that and it should show up for updating.

4. Yes I've experienced this too when I upgraded one of my Irises to level 3. Logging in and out fixed that, but not the issue with my level 0 Iris—which has been occurring for a few months now.

I'm not sure what you meant by this, but I'm currently having trouble with an Iris drone. I have only 8 so far, no Apis and Zeus yet.

Here's how it looks like for reference: https://pasteboard.co/JvZgMsJ.png

5. Solutions anyone?

6. D34mon

D34mon User

Open a ticket and contact the support.

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.