[TI] Error 98 HELP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *HMS_MO*, Oct 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. *HMS_MO*

*HMS_MO* User

HI, I am unable to login in to darkorbit and i don't know why all i get in error98 can anyone tell me what this actually is? i have heard it is PERMA BAN but i honestly don't know of any reason why i would have been banned!

2. I received this last year when I attempted to switch to the TEST Server and it sent me to the login page instead. Your account is in a limbo state and the servers do not know where to send you so you get this error. It has also happened when people forgot to leave the Test Server before logging out of the game.

You need to create a ticket to support (link at bottom of login page to assist you) and explain the issue include your ship/game name, user id#, server(s) played, and IP Address (google "what is my IP Address" to get it). Then they can redirect your account to the server and get you back to playing.

It took 10 hours for me to be redirected to the US2 server so I could change back to the US3 that I was originally on. I was just happy to be able to access the game again. I have never tried to switch back to the TEST INSTANCE since having this issue with it.

3. *HMS_MO*

*HMS_MO* User

brilliant i will try that now thank you.