[TI] galaxy gate stuck on one round and will not progress

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by averyadams20, Jan 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was doing the zeta gg gate this morning and on round 26 i dced from my internet and then reconnected but i continued until i beat round 46 the final round and nothing happened but i was getting hit by a invisible enemy so i got killed by radzone came back to find out i was restarted back on round 26 which it took me about 1 hour 30 minutes to complete and as i am writing this i am not going to do more gates until i figure out what is wrong i would like someone to see if it happens to them to see if its a isolated thing or if its the gates that are bugged

-averyadams20

i forgot, the server is us4 and userid is averyadams20/169763931

Last edited by moderator: Jan 30, 2020
  2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thank you for reporting this. This is most likely an isolated occurrence as no one else has reported it.
    It may also be an issue with your flash player. Please clear your cache and flash player before doing another gate.

Thanks

EHD

3. thats happend to me alot and clan members has had it happend also its prob the botters

4. The worst part is it was a devourer that was left

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

So, If I understand you properly you got to wave 46, the last wave then had to start back over from wave 26?

EHD

6. Yes that is correct

7. That is normal. (At least I think so, because I was told so)

I had that once too (that was way back in 2016) and in the German Forum I got told that it's normal because the Wave 26 (the one where the second devourer spawns) is the last "Main wave" and everything afterwards counts as sub-waves, and therefore they respawn if you die.

Like for example, in an Alpha/Beta/Gamma Gate.

The alpha/Beta/Gamme Gates only have 10 Main-Waves with each Main-Wave having 4 Sub-Waves:
    Main Wave 1 (Streuner) = Sub-Waves: 1-4 (The Streuner spawns)
    Main Wave 2 (Lordakia) = Sub-Waves: 5-8 (The Lordakia spawns)
    Main Wave 3 (Mordon) = Sub-Waves: 9-12 (The Mordon spawns)
    and so one

But it still doesn't make sense to me because in the other Gates the NPC's in the Sub-Waves don't respawn when they died. In the Zeta Gates they do but only in the lase wave... so it really makes no sense..

But like I said, that is the explanation I was given back than, when I asked if that was a Bug or not.

8. thank you all it makes sense now (close thread) i finished it today and it worked

9. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.