[TI] GG rewards not doubled on Sunday (11/3/2019)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PhotonBlast, Nov 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. i just finished the Zeta Gate expecting to recieve my double rewards for sunday, but i only got the regular amount. is that normal?

2. yeah , because if you play after midnight it becomes monday :)

libometuki likes this.
  3. If you check your logs, see when you have either the "Zeta Gate Completed," or have its rewards booked and note the timestamp. If it's at 00:00 and later, Double Rewards day is over. If not, you will need to email Support with that information. They'll get you fixed up.

PhotonBlast likes this.
  4. i know that, i finished the gate around 11:30. i posted this around 4:30 because thats when i decided to make the thread

5. i checked. i've recieved double rewards before so i know what it looks like. and i made sure to finish the gate before midnight. if it would've been after 12:00 AM i wouldn't complain cause i know how double rewards works. also, i have lost access to the email connected to this account years ago. i tried to contact support to help me change it (although i gave them a different email to contact me through the ticket i sent them) but they probably still sent a reply to the email i can't access. i'm forever stuck in this loop...