[TI] Have apis 9

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zvera1, Jul 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Zvera1

Zvera1 User

3 weeks i play whit 9 apis and 1 iris no results from support i got the updatet and if support got them remove my uri is gone or they will return the uri?

2. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

In the future when posting in the Tech section of the forums it is best to include the following information

Ship Name:
    User ID
    Server.

As you mentioned you had 9 Apis drones, this would have been due to a game glitch after you collected a Loot Box(standard price 1500 uridium) If you are currently only showing 1 Apis then you have received the item from the loot box and no Uridium will be returned. As you did not pay uridium for the other 8 (those were part of a game glitch).

If you are still in fact flying with more than 1 Apis, you need to contact support to have the 8 removed. If you do not do this in a timely manner your account could be suspended for utilizing an in-game glitch.

I hope this information helps to answer your question.
    Have a nice day
    Astraea