[TI] Inventory issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by **CRONUS*IS*BACK**, Dec 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i recently logged on after a few months offline, i can see my items in the expanded inventory but cant transfer them to ship, can anybody help with this?
    thank you

2. use your shift key to select an item, then you can move it around. shift-click, then drag with mouse

3. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

4. Orso

Orso User

I have the same problem as OP. I have 3 panels in the expanded inventory but am unable to use any of the items.

I will try the solution suggested.

Until now, I tried left-clicking on the item but to no avail, just got buttons activated for selling or buying that particular item (something I am obviously not in need of).

5. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Same problem here, if its not in the first windows of box's before you expand then its lost I have to buy again on the auction. Putting the item on another ship helps.

6. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Bibulus,

Please provide your in game User name, Server, and UID and we will look into it

Also, Please try clearing your cache. It works wonders :)

EHD

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as OP is not responsive to Mod.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.