[TI] Login froze

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ]Coldheart[, Nov 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Can get the backpage for the following servers:
    GA
    GA2
    GA3
    US East (no number)
    --- The client screen will not load up.
    --- The calendar attempts to load, but,
    --- the CLAIM or START button never switches past the LOADING text.

Note: earlier today (~2 hrs ago, GA2 did load and was working, including the many backpage drop outs) GB2 also loaded up. After seeing the other GA servers having an issue, recheck on GA2 showed same problem.

Also, this was only checked on the BETA download browser.

I have now tried Firefox and Opera.
    Backpage with Opera loads, but trying to get client screen up puts one in a loop about Adobe products and no flash load. If one aborts that Adobe screen, and clicks on the backpage START again, you are presented with another login screen identical to the first.
    Tried the same with Firefox and the found it was very tempermental about the current login/password as well as having to click on run the flash every time the screen changed. The client still did not want to work. In addition, using firefox; dark orbit had a new pop up about how user data would be used to trace/locate anyone in the game.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  2. GodFreak

GodFreak User

Its the same for the USA (west coast) server. I do not use the download client. However, do have a clan mate who uses the download client and is playing. Been trying for over 4 hours now with no luck.

Update:
    I am able to play through the client but not on browser. However, I do not normally play through the client due to bugs and the lag that I get.

3. Buyaki.1

Buyaki.1 User

Same problem here. Cant play in broser and client have white screen for me. Sad bigpoint. 1st time rank system down for us and now this...

4. Same issue. Tried Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. Verified latest version of Flash.

5. Issante

Issante User

Captcha, Hall of Fame, and now I can't even click the START button, well..

6. Same for me first Auction now I can play gj bigpointels

7. Can this game be more bad then it is right now?

8. sure this is darkorbit thats how they do. ... now their client gave me error and close the playing window when I was in Eternal 200+ friking developers....

9. GodFreak

GodFreak User

Yes, this is the way! Come on man, its DO...LOL

10. Yeah I can't get on GA1, it just gets stuck at maxed loading, Chrome doesn't work, Client doesn't work, Edge doesn't work.

11. Same thing here. Unable to get onto US1. Loading at max. and stays stuck. Chrome, Firefox and Edge do not work. DarkOrbitInstaller.47.6365972.exe does not work either.

12. Just say the Client doesnt work...

mθя‡Ξm likes this.
  13. Same problems on my end. Nothing working at all. What is going on? Is Bigpoint not going to do anything about this?

14. same issue

15. did capcha get fixed yet or are we just writing that off?and I see many are stuck ,like me in logging on, any word if its being worked on?

16. ViPeR7077

ViPeR7077 User

Having the same issue here. Been trying for hours upon hours and nothing is working. It wont pass from the "Loading" stage in browser and on the download client. Bigpoint Developers, are you guys sleeping or what?

17. I also have the same issue with loading in my game was broken all day today with client but was able to play with Firefox till it black screened and then wouldn't let me past loading screen after start.. Any Updates?

18. USA (West) - S A M E . P R O B L E M ! ! !

19. Fizzana

Fizzana User

During log in to the game, found error on loading page. Map is not showing up. Hand over to technical support for further check and troubleshoot. Acknowledge by GA4 Players.

20. client is working just backpage still log off, dont repair this loading for chrome its ok vertex bot doesnt working now